Bass fishing Selmac

F
fishexpert
anybody know how the bass fishing is at selmac lately if so whats everybody using and is there any topwater action yet

Reactions: OnTheFly
D
Darthbeans
for the past few months its been pretty good if not stellar.....as far as the topwater well....yes but its been kinda late like after dark late my son got into some nice fish at 3lbs 1oz and a 4lb 2oz like at 10:30-11:30 at night. during the day its been ok for lots of fish but the size has been hit and miss a few 2-3lbers but any number of rats.......... plastics,jigs and cranks have paid off and swimbaits off and on.

O
OH3Sticks
Heading down on the 1st, we normally topwater but it sounds like that's kinda iffy. Anything special types of plastics, jigs, or cranks?

B
bassindaily
Just this weekend I caught a 5.8pound bass out of lake salmac and she was a hawg!! I caught her out of luck on a light green blk and red flake yami. top waters good at night some of my friends had there line snap on 2 fish "top water frogs" we also. Ran into the Medford bass club people extremely nice to. Hope this helps :)

-Steven

B
bassindaily
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401154248.086446.jpg there's my hawg

Reactions: eugene1
J
JonT
Nice prespawn hawg.

D
Darthbeans
Yep not bad at all!! Too bad that night bite slowed way down :( but yes it was great meeting all of you!!