bass fishing in NE, SE area.

C
craigatkins
I am excited about learning to do more bass fishing. I live in a steelhead/trout area, Wallowa county but I am in driving distance to brownlee, oxbow etc. Last year I spent a week at Owyhee resevoir and did great on the crappie but would like some advice for bass or catfish in those areas. Thanks for any help.

M
michaelkim9582
I suggest you check out bassresource.com for help on almost anything about bass fishing. Great site with tons of information.

T
tommy2fish
I fished both Brownlee and Owyhee last fall and caught a ton of smallmouth, 50/60 fish a day. I plan on going back this year. Anybody know anything about the John Day river this time of year? I gotta get out or my wife will run me off for good. I was going to Davis This week until I looked at the weather forecast, I don't mind snow, but wind chill below zero doesn't turn me on anymore.

T
trigzilla
Use tigertail prawns straight from the fish counter .you can get four to five baits per.a #4 hook and sliding weight .you will catch Cats at both Brownlee,Oxbow, and Owyhee....good luck and good fishing..

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Craig do you have a boat?