Bank shaker

N
nwkiller
went up to portland for a concert and woke up the next day around 10:00 am ready to get my line wet, went down to the walking bridge seen some guys fishing off one of the docks so i decided to join.....squished down my barbs just incase i got a sturgeon, threw on some bait and tossed out.
didn't know really what i could possibly catch just wanted to fish....waited a while, somethin started bitting but didn't take the hook, reeled in to check my gear, rebaited and tossed out. waited about 10 minutes when my pole started slamming, grabbed it set the hook, fight was on. pulled out line gained someback, she tries to go under the docks, worked her out. got her in on an 8# leader, i guess im glad she was a shaker...not a keeper but my first banked sturgeon, the guys i sat next to werent to happy sense they had been fishing sense 7:30am
sturge.jpg

T
the_intimidator03
awesome job. i need to get into some sturgeon.

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

C
Cohosanders
Way to go killy on the willy or at least shake things up some:clap: I have never caught a sturgeon, but look forward to the experience. Good job:cool:

F
fishtales
Nice fish!!! Back when I was training I would run the Wate Front at night durring the summer and I always saw people fishing off those docks on the east side. I will have to go and give it a shot durring the day some time. I'm always a lil bit weary about fish out of down town Portland.

J
Johnny Southpaw
Nice job! Concert and a nice sturgeon all in a little getaway to Portland...NICE!

H
Hawk
That's a reel nice un Bro.

Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

N
nwkiller
thanks guys, i also have to give a thanks too FISHTOPHER and his hawg map, i was looking at that and trying to get to the "bum rock" but settled at the spot i found.

M
metalfisher76
Nice fish man!
Roseland, I`m guessin? the night before:think:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

N
nwkiller
metalfisher76 said:
Nice fish man!
Roseland, I`m guessin? the night before:think:

thanks, acually it was the wonderballroom the night before

troutdude
troutdude
fishtales said:
Nice fish!!! Back when I was training I would run the Wate Front at night durring the summer and I always saw people fishing off those docks on the east side. I will have to go and give it a shot durring the day some time. I'm always a lil bit weary about fish out of down town Portland.

Why are you wary of those fish? Are they packin??? LOL

troutdude
troutdude
Sounds like a great time in Portland NWK!

N
nwkiller
thanks TFL and TD...................lol, had a lady ask me if i had caught anything with three eyes yet, sounds like FT might have had a bad experience with a downtown fish.....maybe a robbery one grabbed your wallet or hit on ur lady?? lol...jk

troutdude
troutdude
ROTFL!

Just simply can't trust those PDX fishies, not to hit on ur lady!

N
nwkiller
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: