Bamboo fly rods - 5 rods - $20 to $60 each.

Aervax

These are antique fly rods. I think they are all 60-100 years old. They are low end collectibles. Nice to hang on the wall, or great conversation pieces. I tried fishing one of them with a modern weight forward floating fly line, once. The top third of the rod exploded like a fire cracker with splinters coming off in all directions. Just a forewarning that I have doubts any of these are fishable.

Aervax

Rod #1: $60 Split Cane/Bamboo Rod Antique, comes with what looks to me like a really nice stainless steel rod tube. Rod seems to be solid and in really nice condition. Length is about 9'0". The rod handle states:

SUNNYBROOK STEEL ROD
UNION HDWE. CO. TORRINGTON CONN.
MADE IN U.S.A.

Attachments

Aervax

Rod #2: $20 Split Cane/Bamboo Rod Antique, no rod tube or sleeve. Guide wraps need some attention as you will see in the pics. Missing the bottom guide. Length is about 8'3". The rod handle states, "Gold???
Compaq".

Attachments

Aervax

Rod #3: $35 Combo Fly-Spin Split Cane/Bamboo Rod Antique, no rod tube or sleeve. Handle reverses for fly versus spin configurations. Fly configuration is 3-piece with sections for handle, mid and tip. Fly comes with two tip sections. Fly length set up is about 7'10". Spin is 2-piece with a handle and a tip section. Spin Length is about 5'2". The rod handle states, "Jorgensen".

Attachments