B.S.U. can't wear blue at home anymore.

Mattdm22
Yeah that is some bull..... Denying these kids their home colors? Pretty sad when they think blue jerseys makes their winning record. God forbid it is raw talent.

Markcanby
I am pretty sure if there would paint there grass green they could wear any color they want! I could care less cause I dont watch collage ball but to have a blue field an matching uni's seems a little unfair.

ChezJfrey
Markcanby said:
I am pretty sure if there would paint there grass green they could wear any color they want! I could care less cause I dont watch collage ball but to have a blue field an matching uni's seems a little unfair.

Naw, I agree with that one word in the article...'petty'.

If blue on blue is unfair, what about green on green? The following teams should be forced to abandon green if they play on a green field:

Alabama-Birmingham
Baylor
Cal Poly SLO
Colorado State
Eastern Michigan
Marshall
Michigan State
North Texas
Ohio
Oregon
South Florida
Dartmouth

Markcanby
I would agree with you if I saw a team thats colors were a near exact match like BSU.

Mattdm22
ChezJfrey said:
Naw, I agree with that one word in the article...'petty'.

If blue on blue is unfair, what about green on green? The following teams should be forced to abandon green if they play on a green field:

Alabama-Birmingham
Baylor
Cal Poly SLO
Colorado State
Eastern Michigan
Marshall
Michigan State
North Texas
Ohio
Oregon
South Florida
Dartmouth

I totally agree with this! It's not that the pigskin is blue! Not gonna stop BSU anywho.

ChezJfrey
Mattdm22 said:
I totally agree with this! It's not that the pigskin is blue! Not gonna stop BSU anywho.

Nope.

And I'm betting that was the reason behind the whole ordeal; to try and find a way to disrupt a powerhouse team.

If anything, it just gives 'em something to prove...that they can still dominate no matter what the color. Look what they did in the game they were wearing orange ;)

Irishrover
I just hope they don't wear those "Orange" uniforms. Those were a wee bit hard on the eyes. Can't wait for the season to start I really enjoy college football and with the conference changes this year it should get interesting.

Top Bottom