AX Men

O

Outdoor_Myers

Anyone watches this? this Gabe guy just cracked me up he tore his workers a new poop hole lol :lol::lol: good for him! :clap::clap:

M

Mike123

I watch it a lot. Man those loggers are A-holes to work for. They treat their help like [email protected]#$!
Well mainly just Rygaard are A-holes..
How those guys don't keel over dead from a heart attack is beyond me...? Lot's of blood pressure meds I bet. haha

F

fishkiller

I get a kick out of those aqua loggers.

M

Mike123

I have friends that are loggers and they say that show is degrading and a joke.

Ditto. It makes them all out to be a bunch of toothless hot heads... oh wait, that sounds like half of my friends. hahahaha.. JK!
Seriously, they could have chosen some more top notch professional logging outfits, but I think they may not have been as entertaining.

B

bigsteel

one of the guys from ax men,,,his daughter was mauled to death by a rottweiler this morning...

T

TTFishon

Ditto. It makes them all out to be a bunch of toothless hot heads... oh wait, that sounds like half of my friends. hahahaha.. JK!
Seriously, they could have chosen some more top notch professional logging outfits, but I think they may not have been as entertaining.

That's true. It's all about good entertainment when it comes to television.

T

Thuggin4Life

Those shows are nothing like logging my dad was a timber faller until he had one to many tree fall on him.

C

capblack

:shock::rolleyes::lol:apparently the guy from florida that owns the company there must not have watched the show last year, otherwise he never would have hired them. I love watching it though, very entertaining, Brian
I get a kick out of those aqua loggers.

F

fishtales

Its a good show. My grandpa on my dads side owned a Lumber Mill in Oregon years ago which there have not been to many of. On my moms side her dad owned one in Washington (pretty sure). My moms uncle use to own that plant along the Columbia River that treated the telephone poles/pilings until it got closed down for environmental problems. I remember when the fire broke out there yeas ago. The show on TV today is nothing like how it was done back in the day but it still fun to watch. I'm a big fan of reality TV.

B

beaverfan

I enjoyed the first season, but once they expanded out of the state I lost most of my interest in it. I liked having all Oregon outfits.

Top Bottom