Awesome year for bowhunting

C
Chrome_Chaser
Its been 3 weeks since the season ended, but I've been so busy with work I just haven't had time to post it till now. I was fortunate enough to have my boy to go with me this year for 3 weeks of bow hunting. I got an Idaho Elk tag as well as an Oregon Elk tag.
After a short lesson on how to cow call and bugle, he was able to call a bull within 10 yds. Should've seen how excited he got when blew on that cow call and got several elk to respond.

I shot this spike in Idaho on the last day of the hunt. We were able to get in on a lot of big bulls both in Idaho and Oregon. He had so much fun that hewants to Bow Hunt next year. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

120.jpg

S
steelheadstalker31
Very nice. Once your hooked on bow hunting you'll never escape. Great job on the spike. That's some good eating.

H
halibuthitman
exellent!!! we will have to go get him a steelhead later this winter and you guys will be connected at the hip forever!!!

O
Outdoor_Myers
Chrome_Chaser said:
Its been 3 weeks since the season ended, but I've been so busy with work I just haven't had time to post it till now. I was fortunate enough to have my boy to go with me this year for 3 weeks of bow hunting. I got an Idaho Elk tag as well as an Oregon Elk tag.
After a short lesson on how to cow call and bugle, he was able to call a bull within 10 yds. Should've seen how excited he got when blew on that cow call and got several elk to respond.

I shot this spike in Idaho on the last day of the hunt. We were able to get in on a lot of big bulls both in Idaho and Oregon. He had so much fun that hewants to Bow Hunt next year. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Nice elk! I guess thats two people you get to teach next year how to bow hunt :p ;) I was wondering where you have been lol ya I know I'm a few weeks off kelter myself!