Awesome Wilson vid.

B
beaverfan
Just came across this video, it was taken Nov 10 of this year. These guys had a heck of a day to say the least!!! Makes me wish my dad still had his sled.

Just thought I'd add that the video is twenty minutes long.

Last edited:
M
Mike123
Hey I just watched that! Made me want to drive to the Wilson..

J
JeannaJigs
I have been fishing the wrong rivers.

T
Thuggin4Life
Wow. going to have to try that next year.

C
Cohosanders
I saw that the other day beaverfan and then came accross this:D
This was his first landed king on the wilson about a week ago.

F
fishhunter
I want some wilson salmon!!!:D Great Video....:clap:

S
skunk
O man! I'm gonna have to break down and do a guided trip. I need a big fish in the freezer!

R
rainman
Looks like I might just have to gas up the boat and wait for the rain to come. Just checked the weather forecast, and the rain is a comin' this weekend.

A
Anyfishisfine
JeannaJigs said:
I have been fishing the wrong rivers.

Yeah, no kidding. I can't imagine having a day like that.

R
rainman
Any idea where they're at in the river ?? I know I can find that same spot because of the bridge you see in the video.
I already have those same kwiks they use in my tackle box.
Tentative date is Thursday Dec. 17th.

B
BlackBass
I had the pleasure to fish with Joe Salvey of Fish Hawk Adventures ten days ago. Hes a realy knowledgable guide all over the state! He has the wilson dialed in , if your into back bouncing, bobber, or plug fishing for Salmon hes the guy i would recommend. He fishes out of a 26 ' 6 seat sled, very comfortable boat to fish out of, i will be booking several trips with him next year. He runs a springer/sturgeon combo in the spring up on the Columbia that im looking into, plus two more trips on the Wilson .

Last edited:
B
BlackBass
rainman said:
Any idea where they're at in the river ?? I know I can find that same spot because of the bridge you see in the video.
I already have those same kwiks they use in my tackle box.
Tentative date is Thursday Dec. 17th.

There fishing from Sollies, to just below the 101 bridge in Tillamook! Check river levels before you fish , can get alittle tricky in hi water, and again in low water.