Attaching pics

What message are you getting, I'll bet they are to big. Try making them smaller
I get two options to choose from when attaching pictures:

1). Original 1350x2400
2). Optimized 1152x2048

I’ve tried both.... neither allow the pictures to go with the post. (?)

not sure where you get the numbers from, but I'm pretty sure that A, keeps the Pixels under a certain # I know anything under 800 flys.

I have to resize all my pictures before they will load, the picture above is 650x900.............I think Anatoly keeps 900 as upper limit but don't quote me:hi:

Slo

Do you have your pics on your computer? If so, do you have the Paint application available? If you do, try opening the picture using Paint, then you can use the RESIZE button, and then click Pixels, and type in the size you want. In this case, make sure the Horizontal and Vertical pixels are 800 or smaller. Hope that helps.

Used to run photobucket quite a bit back in the day when i did a little graphic work for some people. Was the best way to post the images and let people take them. Also awesome for saving some of your pics for the future if you didnt have a computer to upload onto.

Used to run photobucket quite a bit back in the day when i did a little graphic work for some people. Was the best way to post the images and let people take them. Also awesome for saving some of your pics for the future if you didnt have a computer to upload onto.
Thanks for all the help. I took the pics with my Samsung 7 cellphone (Android) then sent them to my email address, downloaded them to the iPad then tried to send them along with my post via Tapatalk. Really pretty simple.... just don’t have the option or maybe just don’t know how to resize the pics so they will attach. They use to attach fine but something’s changed here. No biggy, just frustrating! Just wanted to share a chunky perch pic. Cheers !!