Are trout the only kind of fish in Timothy Lake?

X

X24

I do a lot of bass fishing over here on the coast. I have never been to Timothy lake but will be there in July. In all the reading I have done all I've heard about is trout/kokanee which is awesome. Just wondering what else there is to catch?

Wilsonriverfisher

Wilsonriverfisher

you can catch crawfish too and there tasty.

B

beaverfan

There are so many crawdads you can literally catch them by hand. Timothy is one of my favorite camping spots. Never seem to do very good fishing but I think a lot of that is due to lack of boat and the spot we always camp isn't exactly an ideal fishing spot.

troutdude

troutdude

M

Mmfh

I'm wondering about camping and fishing at Timothy. I don't have a boat small enough to put in the water up there so wondering if anyone knows of good spots that a person can fish and catch crawdads from their campsite?

We have a '33 foot class A motorhome and like to bring another car, if the site spaces are tight it would be good to know from your experience what might be best up there. I know there are several different campgrounds so would really like to know which ones are best, full hookups would be great too!

Thanks very much!!

Mm

Top Bottom