I went on monday june 8th 3rd cast 27 1/2 summer steelhead:D
Theyre in there

T
Troutier Bassier
sandyboy said:
I went on monday june 8th 3rd cast 27 1/2 summer steelhead:D
Theyre in there

Nice! Where were you Fishing???

I went to Lewis And Clark state park under the RR Bridge.
Let me Guess....
... You went to Oxbow?

S
sandyboy
no

no

it was actually the hatchery

T
Troutier Bassier
Where is that?
What where you using? Spinners?

S
sandyboy
i was using a spinner that i made myself
hatchery is in sandy

T
Troutier Bassier
OK, Thanks.

kidholiday
kidholiday
I went out to Oxbow and to Dodge park on Tuesday and had apsolutely no luck, I was informed though that the hatchery is doing well so who knows guess we have to move upstream.:think:

K
koboabe
Does Cedar creek offer and good bank access for folks without waders?
I read that most people cross the sandy
I walked down to the cliffy section of the path but I didn't hve a rod and decided to check it out later

I should have just walked down there

F
FishSchooler
There is plenty of bank access for the waderless, but there's still a long hike. People cross the river to get to the "better water"

T
Troutier Bassier
Cedar creek was where I want to go for Summers and Fall Kings. Too many Snaggers there though.

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Cedar creek was where I want to go for Summers and Fall Kings. Too many Snaggers there though.

I think you mean coho not fall kings... But yeah

T
Troutier Bassier
Whatever, Coho.
I was Watching the news and I saw 2 Russian guys taking a Big dip net near cedar creek hatchery and scooping up 12 salmon and walking with them right through the Hatchery!!!

What idiots,
I told my dad about it and he said show me so I shoed him and He knew one of them. Lol

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
Whatever, Coho.
I was Watching the news and I saw 2 Russian guys taking a Big dip net near cedar creek hatchery and scooping up 12 salmon and walking with them right through the Hatchery!!!

What idiots,
I told my dad about it and he said show me so I shoed him and He knew one of them. Lol

Yeah, thats true. They got fined some 7000 dollars for doing it.

T
Troutier Bassier
Oh and btw.
Is it true that if yu keep an oversive gator u will be fined $7000 and have your boat rods tackle lisence etc. taken away.

F
FishSchooler
Probably something like that. When it comes to Fish/Game fines, it's big $$$!!! These people were clamming, they got like 1 clam over the limit, and they got fined some 200 bucks!

T
Troutier Bassier
Lol,
My friend wanted to keep a Sturgeon that was 1Inch undersize but we said no.
And we got a Keeper that day and the lady who measers it said that good thing it wasn't undersize, Eve an inch could make a difference.

A
Anyfishisfine
The Sandy is producing. I got a springer, and mgdguy got a summer at the same spot a week earlier. He also hooked up 2 weeks ago there when I was with him, but it got off. Patience grasshopper, and it will be so worth it when you do hook up.