April Vokey and sandy river spey clave

H
halibuthitman
Just thought I would let all you heavy breathers for April know that she will be at the sandy river spey clave at oxbow this weekend, and there will also be a special seminar for women going on.. it will be a great time and any of the ladies who would like to meet some of the greatest women casters around should not miss this- oh, and OTF, please doon't go down there... who knows what the mere presence of April may do to that heart of yours! I would like to post a link to it but im on an iridum uplink and it would cost me a small fortune so mabey someone could google it and do it for me-- tight lines-

Reactions: brandon4455 and metalfisher76
H
halibuthitman
Thanks GD-

Y
Yohan
halibuthitman said:
Just thought I would let all you heavy breathers for April know that she will be at the sandy river spey clave at oxbow this weekend, and there will also be a special seminar for women going on.. it will be a great time and any of the ladies who would like to meet some of the greatest women casters around should not miss this- oh, and OTF, please doon't go down there... who knows what the mere presence of April may do to that heart of yours! I would like to post a link to it but im on an iridum uplink and it would cost me a small fortune so mabey someone could google it and do it for me-- tight lines-

Kind of hard not to be eh? ;) To bad I'm working Friday, but I'm gonna try and make it down there on Sat.

Reactions: eggs
O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
oh, and OTF, please doon't go down there... who knows what the mere presence of April may do to that heart of yours!

Hey Brad, My heart's just fine. Everything about me functions perfectly.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
tumblr_l1ozrfdZvr1qbicmyo1_500.jpg

Umm, yeah. Get your tickets cause it's going to fill up. Fast.

H
halibuthitman
OnTheFly said:
Hey Brad, My heart's just fine. Everything about me functions perfectly.
sorry Jim... was just taking a poke.. didn't mean to OFFend you.. say hi for me-

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
sorry Jim... was just taking a poke.. didn't mean to OFFend you.. say hi for me-
lol You missed my point. I ment 'everything':cool:;)

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
Anyone want to carpool????? MMMMMM April Vokey!!!!!

Y
Yohan
halibuthitman said:

psst... he's saying no need for the little blue pill... :lol:

Reactions: brandon4455
E
eggs
i am thinking of going just to shake her hand!

M
Markcanby
Hmmm women's seminar:think: That would explain why I saw Eggs buying that long blond wig the other day.:lol::lol:

Just messing with you man I know she's you dream girl.

Reactions: eggs
M
metalfisher76
eggs said:
i am thinking of going just to shake her hand!

Hm, Hm ,yeah! That would be cool!!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
i want to go i want to go!!! *drools*

E
eggs
metalfisher76 said:
Hm, Hm ,yeah! That would be cool!!!

The wife might like the outcome if she comes on to me... haha j/k (kinda)

L
lilsalmon
So, that means the females that are there have to check out the males that are there to check out April...:D I will be down south fishing the Klamath for the first time.....

B
BobbiDollPDX
lilsalmon said:
So, that means the females that are there have to check out the males that are there to check out April...:D I will be down south fishing the Klamath for the first time.....

Can you just imagine how clean and shiny these boys will be for this workshop? Makes me chuckle every time I think about them strutting around all prettified for April.

E
eggs
Should I buff out the scuffs on my waders?

S
skunk
That's a day taken away from fishing, I think i'll go to the river and pass up the handshake.

L
lilsalmon
BobbiDollPDX said:
Can you just imagine how clean and shiny these boys will be for this workshop? Makes me chuckle every time I think about them strutting around all prettified for April.

hehe.....I know....that would be something to see......Wear the waders, boys, to catch all the drool :D