april 28th report

T
the_intimidator03
well. got a bit of everything out at JCP today besides snow. Rain, wind, hail, sun, clouds lol even a killer looking rainbow with a double. How ever i will get back to the report of fishing. I showed up around 1ish, It was a bit windy and so i decide to grab my spinning outfit with a tomas boyant 1/6th oz spoon in rainbow with silver. i started towards the right side of the dock with my first cast and caught a trout. proceeded to walk around the ENTIRE place in the wind rain and hail. by the time i got back to where i had started i caught and released probably 30 trout from 8-14 inches most being 10. I decided for 1 more cast and it wasn't going to have it and my spoon came flying off lol. So i took a break and rigged the flyrod as the wind had calmed as with the rain. I used a #12 gold beadhead Hares ear nymph. It was slow at first and it started picking up about 5 pm and caught and released another half a dozen trout in the 10-14 inch range before i left about 7 pm

All in all a good day of fishing.. 1 lure 1 fly. lots of fish.

Hope to meet some of you folks out on the water. I think we need OFF flags or something

M
Michael
OFF Stickers to put on your tackle box. Or Hats, or T-shirts, or bumper stickers.

T
the_intimidator03
well i will probably hit junction city for some time tomorrow either with spinning outfit or fly rod in hand. if ya see me say hi ill be wearing a jim beam hat and denim jacket

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats sounds like a blast. Thanks for the report. Try not to have that much fun next time you go out.

T
the_intimidator03
well its nice just getting out of the house. im going to check the willy on the way out and see how the water levels look. but im sure it will be high so ill still go hit JCP instead