Appology

O
Outdoor_Myers
I would like to apologize to everyone for my reactions to a thread I posted earlier this week. I'm sorry if I offended any of you with that post I realized last night how I had miss worded it. I didn't mean to act like that it just pissed me off with the post after my main. I worry about the environment as a whole and if just one species is majorly effected by the disaster it could send off a chain reaction. I just been so caught up and pumped up for the spring fishing since I haven't been out since October last year. I do hope we can still be friends. I enjoy this forum and the smart a$$es from time to time. I know there is no excuse for the way I acted and no reason why I should have acted that way, but the deed is done and I regret some of the words I had used. When I get angry I begin to get sarcastic in a demented way. I do feel bad for what has transpired over in Japan and I wish them all a speedy recovery.

Again sorry for my mistake in wording the question and the following posts.
Josh

Reactions: GDBrown, fishingfreak, capblack and 2 others
F
FishFinger
All of us have made off hand remarks we wished we hadn't.

"Forgive the mistakes of the past while pressing on to greater achievements in the future"

Reactions: Troutier Bassier
B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

O
OnTheFly
Water under the bridge...........and maybe with fish.

G
Growbug
Realizing you made a mistake, admitting to it and apologizing. The man who does that is a much greater fellow than he who stands at the side and continues to throw stones.

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
It's only natural to be more worried about what's going on in your own neck of the woods than across the globe. Don't sweat it. Go get some fish :)

troutdude
troutdude
Hmmm...I guess that I missed all of the excitement. You're an ok dude, to own up like that. Hope you get some fish soon Mr. Myers.

F
Finneus Polebender
Definitely not the only one who has made regretfull remarks ,takes a bigger person to apologize, I to missed what ever it was , and have done my share of apologizing too.

H
halibuthitman
water under the bridge... so now to answer your question you posed... no, the current springer run will not be affected at all, however.... next years definitely will, 2 of Japans largest driftnet boats ports were completely destroyed, and this will have dire results for them, slowing fishing and forcing them to go to foreign ports or tramper offloads.. less chinook will be caught in the nets.. these nets and Humbolt squid have the highest mortality ratesof non-amercan origin, and the Alaskan cod and Pollock fleet, which has the highest impact on northern west coast, canadian and Alaskan chinook runs, will be required to have 100% observer coverage ( currently its 30% I believe ) thanks to the alaskan longline fleet and bering sea crab fleet agreeing that we would have the same coverage.. and pay for it out of a non-tax payer vessel only tax pool.. the raping and destruction of king salmon on their feeding grounds will end in Jan. 2014 Your salmon runs will only increase in the futer. The biggest threat to columbia river runs will be OUR federal goverment refuses to address the sea lion issue at hand.

O
OnTheFly
halibuthitman said:
water under the bridge... so now to answer your question you posed... no, the current springer run will not be affected at all, however.... next years definitely will, 2 of Japans largest driftnet boats ports were completely destroyed, and this will have dire results for them, slowing fishing and forcing them to go to foreign ports or tramper offloads.. less chinook will be caught in the nets.. these nets and Humbolt squid have the highest mortality ratesof non-amercan origin, and the Alaskan cod and Pollock fleet, which has the highest impact on northern west coast, canadian and Alaskan chinook runs, will be required to have 100% observer coverage ( currently its 30% I believe ) thanks to the alaskan longline fleet and bering sea crab fleet agreeing that we would have the same coverage.. and pay for it out of a non-tax payer vessel only tax pool.. the raping and destruction of king salmon on their feeding grounds will end in Jan. 2014 Your salmon runs will only increase in the futer. The biggest threat to columbia river runs will be OUR federal goverment refuses to address the sea lion issue at hand.
Can't believe you said all that in one breath.:D

H
halibuthitman
wow.... not a single period in that giant cleveland steamer.. well, im drinkin-

N
nwkiller
yep water and bridges

M
metalfisher76
No worries mayne!

A
autofisher
Meyers....... Don't sweat it. A lot of people get passionate on the internet......and a lot of people mis-type, mis-read, and completely misunderstand some posts. I don't think you're that guy that would go around purposely tickin people OFF. So don't sweat it.......otherwise you should be impressed with Brad's lack of a period too......

G
GDBrown
Apology accepted. Rep point added!

Reactions: bigsteel
O
Outdoor_Myers
halibuthitman said:
wow.... not a single period in that giant cleveland steamer.. well, im drinkin-

Celebrating a ye bit early there lad are we? well take a shot for me, I can't this year on some muscle relaxers and other meds might kill me if i take even one shot lol. But I did get a little early celebration I slow cooked my corned beef since 6pm last night until 10am today when I added the cabbage! Its sooo goodddd...happy st patty's day!

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
autofisher said:
...otherwise you should be impressed with Brad's lack of a period too......

My wife once had a lack of a period. Now we're facing 18+ years of the parent trap! I'd be worried about Brad - he seems to be getting up there in age to risk child birthin!

Top Bottom