Applegate Lake (resevoir)

S
smokin'salmon
Took the fam and friends family to Applegate sunday, great day of fishing my 11 yr old daughter caught a 2 1/2 lb on a 3'6" UL man what a challenge for her as she usually uses a 6'6" ugly stick but she landed it :dance: We all came out with our limits and only 2 were hatchery (white meat) YUK but all others made a great din din for all. Anyway sorry no pics wife took to many scenary pics and the batteries died next time extra will be a must

S
simpsoti
Nice, I love fishing out at Applegate. Where and what did you fish? if you don't mind! I like to hit the very south end of the lake (Believe it or not!) with some big lake flashers and wedding rings trolling. Usually throw some weight on the fin to keep in down around 15' during the summer.

S
smokin'salmon
we got there late and ended up just left of Copper boat ramp due to Carberry creek crowded and the water was a lil low below the campground. we were bank fishing as I sold my boat when we moved to So. Cali for a couple years and my buddie I sold it to now has it in Idaho. but anyway, caught all on N/C and corkies my friend that went never used a corkie and was throwing every color PB you could all to get stolen off the hook. gave him a yellow and orange pockadot and Fish on for him. if you ever head up there I am Always ready to go if you need a 2nd

F
fisherkaran
Is there possibly carp in Applegate lake?I herd that a pond containing carp over- flowed into the Applegate river................I just don't no about that?! I rely wan't a good fight with one. so if you have any info for me it would be great!!!!!
fisherkaran:):):):D:D:D:dance:

F
FarmerBass
That was below the dam.

Larry