Apology to OFF

A
Amberjack
Sorry I have neglected my duties for fishing reports. Currently rockfishing has been excellent, with limits. Two weeks ago we were limiting out on lingcod, in the first hour of fishing. but has dropped off.

The new vessel Longin arrived and went immediately to dry dock for routine maintenance prior to USGC inspection. The Longfin arrived at our docks and passed a stringent inspection and is now ready for charters.

The Ocean Captain has been dry docked since April 13th and is under going extensive preventative maintenance and a new paint job. Maintenance work has involved a new propeller shaft and tube, new through hull valves and fittings

I am a hands on owner and been working 10 hour days on this vessel. Capt James and I have removed 5 layers of old paint and doing a lot of sanding and prep work. The Ocean Captain is a 43 foot Rawson, So you can imagine the work involved. Today we have sanded the first coat of primer and plan on applying the next coat tomorrow afternoon, weather has been an issue.

I will try to keep up the reports

Sincerely

Jerry

Captains Charters

C
capblack
i have been wondering what you have been up to. thanks for the update!!

B
Bad Tuna
Just figured you were too busy catching fish.

B
bythesea
Thanks for checking back,.....and I'll see ya monday for 8 long hours can't wait.......LING-ON!!!!!

C
CoastieFlo
Which of your boats is best travelin' in rougher weather........? Got a queasy stomach myself (yeah yeah I know I know :) ). Just wonderin, thanks