Anyone want to explore the upper D

B
bigsteel
Im thinkin the end of june beginning of july,,,,or even earlier......if anyone wants too we should go explore the upper reaches of the Deshutes and hunt some browns.........who wants to go

T
Thuggin4Life
is it flys only?

B
bigsteel
no,,,you can use lures as well

T
Thuggin4Life
well if there is an open seat i will have to try to tag along.

O
OnTheFly
bigsteel said:
Im thinkin the end of june beginning of july,,,,or even earlier......if anyone wants too we should go explore the upper reaches of the Deshutes and hunt some browns.........who wants to go
I'd be in to that but the time period for me is like Forrest Gumps box of chocolate I'm not sure what I'll get or what will happen. I'm planning on a fish till I puke week off in June already but if I can work out the schedule then I'm with ya!

T
Thuggin4Life
so you gonna start at the dam below wickiup and work your way down?

B
bigsteel
yea im thinkin we could work our way down from wickiup......lets figure out a date and do this

F
fisherwilly
I want to tag along as well. I never know when I work until that week, so I will probably know right before it is officially planned. I will post later the float times between ramps and where to NOT float (Tetherow log jam and pringle falls).

Fisherwilly

F
fisherwilly
Anybody want to float?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
fisherwilly said:
Anybody want to float?

fisherwilly;
You will have much more luck getting a response if you start your own thread. Lots of members are anxious to float the D. Good fishing to you and remember you PFD!

B
bigsteel
a float would be great,,,where u thinkin

M
Mike123
Figure out the dates Dave! I'd probably be down for that! LOVE me some brown trout!

B
bigsteel
what do u guys think end of july beginning of august

M
Mike123
bigsteel said:
what do u guys think end of july beginning of august

End of July-ish... sounds GREAT!

F
fisherwilly
End of July sounds great also. I was thinking about floating below Wickiup this next week and see what patterns are working. Anybody is welcome to join.