Anyone up for some fishing?

S
Spydeyrch
Hey guys, so I was going to hit Walter Wirth Lake tomorrow around 7am. I was going to go with another OFFer but unfortunately circumstances won't allow him to go. And no hard feelings. :D

So, I am coming from Falls City and going through Dallas, through part of Salem, and then hitting the lake. First time there. If anyone wants to join me, I always enjoy the company. If you are along my route from here to there, I am more than willing to pick you up. Just let me know before 10:30pm tonight.

Or we can always meet there in the morning.

Take care.

-Spydey

E
Eastcoastborn
I'll go

S
Spydeyrch
pm sent

S
Spydeyrch
anyone else? I have a mini van and 3 other seats.

troutdude
troutdude
Hey if you guys see a house floating on by this morning; come on in for some coffee! LOL

brandon4455
brandon4455
troutdude said:
hey if you guys see a house floating on by this morning; come on in for some coffee! Lol

lol.

M
mrlindeman
I met up with spidey and eastern. No bites though. The pond is flooding into mill creek.

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for the report. I was gonna go last night, as it wasn't raining. But, when I first opened my peepers today and heard the torrent coming down...I re-closed my peepers.

brandon4455
brandon4455
thanks for the report...thatss crazy.. flood!!!!!!

M
mrlindeman
Yea there are still brood stocks in there. They were playing on the surface a bit but they did not want the hairs ear nymph or the wooley bugger, so I sayed goodby. I did not have water proof outer wear so I got soaked. I was lookin for your floating house troutdude but I must have just missed ya as you drifted by. That coffee was soundin pretty good as I stood in the rain trying to get the wind knots outa my leader lol

troutdude
troutdude
Sorry my friend. But, I was traveling along a such a strong clip; that I couldn't stop! I'm writing from Portland now, and I can see Seattle on the horizon! LOL

S
Spydeyrch
So just got back from the lake. I am FREEZING!!! It was flooding when we got there and by time I left, it was flooding into the parking lot. The fish were rising a little. Met a few other OFFers there and talked a little.

I had a blast though!!!!

-Spydey

D
Drew9870
I might swim out there Wednesday or Thursday and see how the fly rod treats me. (No, I won't actually be swimming in that liquid duck turd water)

Look for the hippie with the fly rod ;) :lol:

troutdude
troutdude
Yep. Duck turds and stagnant pond water, are not a great mix.

M
mrlindeman
Ewwwwwwwwwy