Anyone hit the Row/Mosby lately?

D
Dementedfish
Just curious to see if anyone has hit up the Row or Mosby creek recently. Are there any good spots you'd recommend? (Don't worry I won't poach your spot)

S
SmallStreams
I did last weekend (July 18). Caught a nice 12-1/2" cutthroat above the falls on the Row. On Mosby, I saw some nice-sized fish, but only got one to bite. I stuck to large Roostertails or Bangtails since I was exploring and didn't want to waste time switching gear; probably can get action on flies now as they weren't all that interested in the spinners.

D
Dementedfish
SmallStreams said:
I did last weekend (July 18). Caught a nice 12-1/2" cutthroat above the falls on the Row. On Mosby, I saw some nice-sized fish, but only got one to bite. I stuck to large Roostertails or Bangtails since I was exploring and didn't want to waste time switching gear; probably can get action on flies now as they weren't all that interested in the spinners.

Thanks for the info smallstreams! I keep hearing people talking about "the falls" on the row, where exactly are they?

T
Thuggin4Life
Drive up past Dorena and stick to the main road. You can't miss them there is a place to park, picnic tables, and in the summer there are a lot of cars there. Also I think there is a sign saying wildwood falls. I have heard of big trout being in the pool below the falls but these were old story's and they weren't fishing during the swimming season. Watch out for poison oak the few times I have fished up there I have got it every time.

D
Dementedfish
Thuggin4Life said:
Drive up past Dorena and stick to the main road. You can't miss them there is a place to park, picnic tables, and in the summer there are a lot of cars there. Also I think there is a sign saying wildwood falls. I have heard of big trout being in the pool below the falls but these were old story's and they weren't fishing during the swimming season. Watch out for poison oak the few times I have fished up there I have got it every time.

Thanks for the info, I found it on Google Maps!