Anyone have a report? goin this weekend

C
Callaway
hey all,
been hovering around the page for a while being stuck not able to get out.
goin this weekend for sure not exactly sure but its gonna be somewhere between carver and barton most likely barton if i dont get any advice.
just curious if anyone has had any luck recently on the clack with the winter steel or seen someone have some luck.
PLEASE reply to this post if know of anything my license expires on the 31st and my tag is EMPTY lol
im gonna be throwin a bobber and jig from the bank, i have a few differant colors for water conditions and some pink worms too i also have plenty of eggs i was thinking of using as a tip on the jigs
so thats it, my only concern is being too high in the river for them i dont know if theyve been moving up or hanging down lower towards the willy.
please help with ideas feel free to send a PM if you dont want to blast out a great spot for all the hawks to see or if you want to hook up with us this weekend for an attempt at some winter steel
-CALLAWAY
-Professional un-employment fisherman

W
waco
Just get out and try there are there, not in huge numbers but a few fish are somewhere in the river!! Good luck!!

C
Callaway
out of 107 views theres one reply,
many thanks to you waco its nice to see someone can at least spread good luck

N
nativefish
havent heard nothing, havent been out lol. i would fish barton, somewhere under the bridge on the opposite side of the highway, above the riffles below the bridge with a bobber and nightmare jig if its clear water, probably close to the bank and work my way out to the middle of the river.... hmmm now that sounds a lot better than working now doesn't it. GOod luck! Report? Pics?

C
Callaway
i made a new posting with my report, we got skunked the water was super clear i could see all the way across and didn't see any fish in the water, we just went below the highrocks i saw on the outdoor gps page that they got one in the willy so i thought maybe they wernt up that high in the river yet, i dunno lol

N
nativefish
good choice, that drift is an excellent place to fish for winter steelhead, but sshhhhhhh dont tell anyone. And u can run a bobber through it too!