Anyone got big plans this weekend?

T
tomriker
is anyone planning any big fishing plans this weekend since the weather will be great!? ill be up at odell bright and early tomorrow morning then bass fishin' at home in the evening then fishing sunday with some friends! haven't been out in over a week! so i have no idea what the fish are up to :(

Reactions: Slick
R
rippin fish lips
Fall creak get together/potluck saturday. fishing all weekend for my bday weekend. gettin away!

S
Spydeyrch
Yup. My younger brother is back from working in Florida. We are going fishing tomorrow.

-Spydey

D
DYJ
first 80* weather we've had... I gotta leave the pole at home and role out the bike for a nice ride up the coast maybe.

T
Throbbit _Shane
Was gonna white water raft today. but i think the river may be too high.

Free camping day at state parks tomorrow. Gonna see if i can get a spot at Lost Creek Lake, and fish for smallies. And maybe salmon below the dam.

R
rippin fish lips
DYJ said:
first 80* weather we've had... I gotta leave the pole at home and role out the bike for a nice ride up the coast maybe.

dotn leave the pole at home!! bring it and fish the coastal lakes while you ride! they have been on fire.
(cleawox/honeyman) has been producing

D
DYJ
Yeah, I could but the wife will be with me and I she'll want to head north to see what the Rogue Brewery is producing...

R
ryan808
tomriker said:
is anyone planning any big fishing plans this weekend since the weather will be great!? ill be up at odell bright and early tomorrow morning then bass fishin' at home in the evening then fishing sunday with some friends! haven't been out in over a week! so i have no idea what the fish are up to :(

I got a new rig up for you to try....

S
sherman
Nicest weekend weather this weekend & I'm commited to helping do some landscping in preparations for our daughters wedding. I might throw the poles in my camper just incase since we will be at the future extended families place in Sweet Home & I hear green Peter isn't far.

S
Slick
Myself and a buddy fished up near The Dalles yesterday and caught 35 smallmouth. Got a little sunburned. Man we had fun.

S
Sage_Flyguy
Friday morning , me and 9 of my closest friends are taking our Pontoon Boats over to the John Day river near Service Creek for my Bachelor party. I am a little concerned however the river is at 12,000 much higher than the 700 when we head over in July. Either way I am planning on having a great time and hopefully we can get a couple smallies to bite.