Anyone going out tomorrow (Thursday) or Friday?

M
Modest_Man
Call me crazy but I sat around indoors today and am going crazy. The weather doesn't bother me but crazy bad drivers do. Maybe they'll all stay home? I could go adventure over to the Wilson and have it to myself most likely...or stay more local. Maybe the Molalla?

It's not like I catch fish anyways so what do I have to lose if conditions are cold, low, and clear...?

Anyone else going to brave the "STORM"?

T
Throbbit _Shane
low and clear.... sounds good!

good luck bro! :D

D
Drew9870
Hell yea!!!

I'll be riding my board in the slush to Wirth for some fun on the fly rod, they put fish in there today, I'll probably dress warm and try to make a full day of it, might just keep 4 for Saltwater bait for this weekend.

Maybe I can just take my trucks off my boards and strap one foot to it so I can push with the other :D.

M
Modest_Man
Drew9870 said:
Hell yea!!!

I'll be riding my board in the slush to Wirth for some fun on the fly rod, they put fish in there today, I'll probably dress warm and try to make a full day of it, might just keep 4 for Saltwater bait for this weekend.

Maybe I can just take my trucks off my boards and strap one foot to it so I can push with the other :D.

Nice! I still need to figure out how to cast this fly rod I just got...what are you up to say...Friday? I've got the backing, fly line, and tippet on and I have some "flies"...just no idea what to do with it all.

D
Drew9870
I'm up for it, you can even feel free to use my flies and leader material if you want, I have plenty (going to tie some flies now).

M
Modest_Man
Well it was nice and sunny out this morning. Got a trout on the Molalla on a large nickle spoon.

I won't be able to make it down there tomorrow...I need to change some brake pads on my fiance's sisters car. What fun.

D
Drew9870
Good luck with getting that fixed soon, I'll put in a good word from you to the fish :).