Anyone from Portland heading that way i got money for gas!!

Y
youngbuck307
car is still down and havent got my fishing in this week lol but if anyone is headed up to upper EC or the sandy let me know i got money for gas was evan thinking of having my girl drop me off somewhere while shes at work just dont want to get stuck somewhere after it gets dark :confused:

F
Flymstr
Where

Where

youngbuck307 said:
car is still down and havent got my fishing in this week lol but if anyone is headed up to upper EC or the sandy let me know i got money for gas was evan thinking of having my girl drop me off somewhere while shes at work just dont want to get stuck somewhere after it gets dark :confused:

Where you at exactly??
FLymstr;

Y
youngbuck307
Im in SE on 122nd few blocks south of stark

F
Flymstr
Ok

Ok

youngbuck307 said:
Im in SE on 122nd few blocks south of stark

You get a ride to the river and I promise to get you back, on my time though. So if I want out early or late, you have to be ok with that.
Flymstr;

Y
youngbuck307
Flymstr said:
You get a ride to the river and I promise to get you back, on my time though. So if I want out early or late, you have to be ok with that.
Flymstr;

dude ill take you up on that if its still good latter. Tomorrow ill be doing a upper sandy/ec trip with anouther member of the forum. You fish EC quite a bite dont you?

F
Flymstr
Umm yeah

Umm yeah

youngbuck307 said:
dude ill take you up on that if its still good latter. Tomorrow ill be doing a upper sandy/ec trip with anouther member of the forum. You fish EC quite a bite dont you?

Yeah you might say that.

FLymstr;:cool:

Y
youngbuck307
Kingsalmon said:
Man you sweat E C :lol::lol::lol:

no need for people who post like this you can shut up or be gone... i bet its gone by tomorrow!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I
Ideceivefish
Just ignore him. He is just trying to get attention. :cool:

S
skunk
Youngbuck, I'll be at ec tomorrow, maybe I can meet up and fish with you guys?

Top Bottom