Anyone from Portland heading that way i got money for gas!!

Y

youngbuck307

car is still down and havent got my fishing in this week lol but if anyone is headed up to upper EC or the sandy let me know i got money for gas was evan thinking of having my girl drop me off somewhere while shes at work just dont want to get stuck somewhere after it gets dark :confused:

F

Flymstr

Where

Where

car is still down and havent got my fishing in this week lol but if anyone is headed up to upper EC or the sandy let me know i got money for gas was evan thinking of having my girl drop me off somewhere while shes at work just dont want to get stuck somewhere after it gets dark :confused:

Where you at exactly??
FLymstr;

Y

youngbuck307

You get a ride to the river and I promise to get you back, on my time though. So if I want out early or late, you have to be ok with that.
Flymstr;

dude ill take you up on that if its still good latter. Tomorrow ill be doing a upper sandy/ec trip with anouther member of the forum. You fish EC quite a bite dont you?

F

Flymstr

Umm yeah

Umm yeah

dude ill take you up on that if its still good latter. Tomorrow ill be doing a upper sandy/ec trip with anouther member of the forum. You fish EC quite a bite dont you?

Yeah you might say that.

FLymstr;:cool:

S

skunk

Youngbuck, I'll be at ec tomorrow, maybe I can meet up and fish with you guys?

Top Bottom