Anyone fishing?

R

RunWithSasquatch

So much water coming out of Foster, pushed all the fish back down into Portland:doh:

troutdude

troutdude

LOL.

There have been a very scattered and very FEW fish, inked below Foster. But, not much to write home about yet (or post a thread on here either).

brandon4455

brandon4455

give it a mo nth or so a d they will start moving in.

S

SantiamDrifter

Waters running real high, but the coast is still fishing well.

J

JeannaJigs

Waters running real high, but the coast is still fishing well.

Everyone is so quick to dismiss the coastal tribs this time of year...if I had time I'd be fishing them. Actually. I might have to this weekend. The driftboat is feeling neglected since I've been cheating on it with those motorized aluminum craft on the Columbia. My guilty conscious might take over.

S

skunk

Everyone is so quick to dismiss the coastal tribs this time of year...if I had time I'd be fishing them. Actually. I might have to this weekend. The driftboat is feeling neglected since I've been cheating on it with those motorized aluminum craft on the Columbia. My guilty conscious might take over.

That's the problem, time. Never have enough of it.

A

alseaalumaweld

how would some more high water and rain! this high river stuff gettin old

B

Bassleg

I fished Waterloo for 3 hours today and the water is real high up into the weeds got skunked again.

B

Bassleg

I fished Waterloo for 4 hours today and the water is real high up into the weeds got skunked again.
I just looked at the Foster Flow Chart and they are starting to hold back the H2O! :clap:

J

JeannaJigs

I'm not gonna hold my breath in hopes that they actually let it drop. That would be too good to be true.

O

OnTheFly

I thought the title of this thread was a trick question.:confused:I reallize some rivers are high and the lakes are snowed in but there is fishable water to be found. On my side of the state the Sandy and Clackamas are in good shape and it's game on at the Deschutes. There's Hagg, Harriet, North Fork, Silverton, lakes to name a few. Don't waste time waiting for your favorite spot to thaw out. Just fish:)

J

JeannaJigs

Oh yeah i'm gettin' my fishin' on this weekend. Gonna freeze to death at wickiup. That said, I've got springer fever and am waiting for my favorite spots to drop to perfect level to begin the slaughter. Although i'll probably be "sick" next week and hit up the santiam if it cooperates and doesn't come back up. I only have 8 days left at my current job, I gotta be sick at least one of those days.

O

OnTheFly

Oh yeah i'm gettin' my fishin' on this weekend. Gonna freeze to death at wickiup. That said, I've got springer fever and am waiting for my favorite spots to drop to perfect level to begin the slaughter. Although i'll probably be "sick" next week and hit up the santiam if it cooperates and doesn't come back up. I only have 8 days left at my current job, I gotta be sick at least one of those days.
Gee-Nuh, That's what I admire most about you....you've got your priorities straight!:cool:

Last edited:
J

JeannaJigs

For sure! LOL I took a 4 am shift solely for the better fishing oppurtunities....

B

Bassleg

I fishing Waterloo again today caught 1 14" cutthroat no Steel head the water has dropped about 2 feet I'll give it a go tomorrow.

S

Santiam338

Quick,before they open the gates again..:D

ssfo3_hg.png

Top Bottom