Anyone down for some bank fishing this Monday?

K
koboabe
Hello all
I was thinking about hitting the bank this Sunday, but I haven't been out in a few weeks and have no clue what the water is like. (haven't been on the clac or sandy for a month or two)

I am prob headed up to the Kalama river, but I do love the Clac (even though I have yet to catch a fish from this mighty river)

have people been seeing any action on the Clac or Sandy rivers, down to meet up with a fellow OFF'er?
if not, anyone down to check out some nice water on the Kalama?
I haven't been in up there for two weeks and it might be washed out, but there are always a few fish in the holes I frequent.

T
Troutier Bassier
Im going to the Sandy tomarrow morn. Dabney park. Ill tell.

K
koboabe
Troutier Bassier said:
Im going to the Sandy tomarrow morn. Dabney park. Ill tell.

And... any luck?

T
Troutier Bassier
I went to Dabney and forgot the waders. :( Water was too high to get to the good hole obove the launch. so I went somewhere else instead.....

B
beaverfan
Well where did you go, I take you didn't get anything?

F
FishSchooler
Troutier Bassier said:
I went to Dabney and forgot the waders. :( Water was too high to get to the good hole obove the launch. so I went somewhere else instead.....

I didn't know youuuu had waaaaaders ;)

T
Troutier Bassier
I doooooo noooooow. ;) They are used and have small holes in the feet though. :/
And you should be jealous now. Ive caughtededed soo much more salmon then you.

How did you do Koboabe?

H
halibuthitman
Troutier Bassier said:
I doooooo noooooow. ;) They are used and have small holes in the feet though. :/
And you should be jealous now. Ive caughtededed soo much more salmon then you.

How did you do Koboabe?

I would forget my waders too if they were full of holes! T.B were is the best city pond near portland to take a kid to in december? for big ones too, not just little fellers.

Y
youngbuck307
ummm to be honest not to many places I can think of hope he has some for you!! If he does might have to check it out my lil girl asked if she could go fishing with me last time I was going.... shes almost 4 so couldnt go with me for nooks on the coast so would be cool if there was something I could take her to go after right now. nook might be a lil big for a first fish anyway lol

T
Troutier Bassier
Salish Ponds. PM Me. Take you anytime on the weekend.

K
koboabe
nothing last week, but I got a couple this weekend on the Kalama river...
too bad I can't catch fish closer to home.