Anyone been out this week?

T
tomriker
title is self explanatory... has anyone caught a bass this week?

C
ChezJfrey
I've been really frustrated lately...I was out nearly every day for awhile, but in the last few weeks, my work/life schedule has been crunched due to an impending software implementation and travel venture and haven't been out at all; I won't be fishing until I get back from Virginia after 12/15. But, after I get back, I have plans to try my first steelhead mission the very next weekend.

The good news here is that I learned they should be easy like pickles ;)

F
Finneus Polebender
ChezJfrey said:
I've been really frustrated lately...I was out nearly every day for awhile, but in the last few weeks, my work/life schedule has been crunched due to an impending software implementation and travel venture and haven't been out at all; I won't be fishing until I get back from Virginia after 12/15. But, after I get back, I have plans to try my first steelhead mission the very next weekend.

The good news here is that I learned they should be easy like pickles ;)
Got a few snowy hours in last tues got the big nadda! went down the river fri morn saw 2 steelies caught and several trout caught I had 1 trout on lost it and missed 2 bites tryin to figureout steelhead. need to gets back to my ditch pickles, which they pretty much got the lock jaw on for now. River was high they were lucky to get one steelie per boat.

C
colbypearson
tomriker said:
title is self explanatory... has anyone caught a bass this week?

i got one about 3lbs on wednesday been busy since then i will probubly go out tomorrow or the next day for sure, i want to make my last bass of 2010 be around december 31st.... HAHA

F
Finneus Polebender
colbypearson said:
i got one about 3lbs on wednesday been busy since then i will probubly go out tomorrow or the next day for sure, i want to make my last bass of 2010 be around december 31st.... HAHA

R U kidding the only question is whether it will be am or pm LOL

C
colbypearson
Finneus Polebender said:
R U kidding the only question is whether it will be am or pm LOL

PM im not a morning person hahahahaha

T
Throbbit _Shane
Not if your going to Selmac :D lol

T
Thuggin4Life
Got this one a week ago to the day. On a north country sonic bell.

• Tak bass.jpg
T
tomriker
i went out today, for an hour or 2 just off the shore AND I GOT SKUNKED!!!!! that's the first time i've EVER got skunked down at my pond:(

R
ryan808
Wow, its gotta be the cold front, I get you wait till the next sprint of sunny weather and they be out again.

L
larsoze
Ugh. I feel ya. Nothing worse than getting swamped at work when there are obviously better places to be...I have no light at the end of my schedule, however, so please know it can be worse! :)