GoldFishSlayer
well how was it?

C
Combat Chuck
I bet their arms are sore! lol

G
GoldFishSlayer
yea i have seen guys do it just wondering if anybody went for it today
was thinkin about doin it tomorrow if it slows down a bit more wish they would taper it off a little faster

S
SantiamDrifter
Its better then the north, man do I get tired quick up there.

S
Santiam338
Took the wife to dinner this evening in Sweet Home..Drove through the park at Foster to look things over,Not a trailer to be seen in the lot....

G
GoldFishSlayer
yea I dont know if I have ever tried it at 3,900 cfs but I know guys that will hit it at 3,500 how much worse could it be ?? haha

A
alseaalumaweld
anyone fishing?????????????????????????

C
Combat Chuck
not at 4200 ;)

G
GoldFishSlayer
2 for two sunday in the first half hour of light then goose egg till we pulled out at 2 pm be nice to see it even at 3000 for a week that would be cool looks like we might get our chance soon for good river for the remainder of the season only time will tell....water temps on the rise that should livin up the sore head action

J
JeannaJigs
I'm impatiently waiting...

A
alseaalumaweld
waiting waiting waitinggggggggg

G
GoldFishSlayer
why you waiting its at 3504 cfs now hit it hard

A
alseaalumaweld
anyone fish?

J
JeannaJigs
By the time the weekend rolls around and I have time off work to fish, the corps will screw me just in the knick of time, probably Friday night

C
Combat Chuck
JeannaJigs said:
By the time the weekend rolls around and I have time off work to fish, the corps will screw me just in the knick of time, probably Friday night

Well I will be out of town... so I hope that comes true :)

S
Santiam338
I am going from days to nights at work tomorrow...Going to get up early,make a float, then try and get some sleep...The river almost dropped enough,but I see it has inched back up some..

Report tomorrow..

A
alseaalumaweld
sounds good. good luck

J
JeannaJigs
Combat Chuck said:
Well I will be out of town... so I hope that comes true :)

Rude! Lol

S
Santiam338
Not much to report...Didn't hit nothing,see anything,talk to anybody that caught anything..

Just....Nothing..:shock:

J
JeannaJigs
For rizeal?!!