Anybody fishing this Friday?

B
BlackTalon
I am going to get out Friday at St. Johns. Just curios if I will see any fellow OFFers out there.

Evan Harris

T
The Nothing
i'll be banking it somewhere for something... haven't decided salmon or sturgeon

J
joemomma
The Nothing said:
i'll be banking it somewhere for something... haven't decided salmon or sturgeon

Ditto

J
joemomma
Ok, I went and it was terrible! 1 shaker for 2 rods, saw no keepers, biologist said 5 Springers caught at sellwood:( Oh well, that why they call it fishing, not catching!

T
The Nothing
I had one that I didn't measure. It was close though. Had the only sturgeon at my lil hole. Also had an oversized on the hook yesterday that I lost. Watched a woman walk down from her house, hop into her boat, catch two Nooks in 10 minutes, parked her boat, and walked back up to her house. She didn't invite me over for dinner :(

B
BlackTalon
Sturgeon Friday

Sturgeon Friday

I went out of St. Johns Friday. We had 9 shakers for two rods. Fished 8:15-3. The fish checker said 11 keepers for 24 boats to that point in the day. There was some kind of private sturgeon derby. Their weigh in was at 3pm, wrong time for me to pull out. Good day though.

Evan Harris