Anybody ever heard of this place?

F
flyguy202011
Yah If you watch Trout Bum 4!

S
sportsmanlio
I have seen this place fished on tv before. If you want trout this size, go to the Klamath Lake. The lake record eclipses the Oregon record by 9 pounds, but it is ineligible, because the redbands in the Klamath Basin are a different subspecies than the Shasta strain rainbows...

B
bigfootfish
Egad! Just awesome! Now I know where I'm going to retire to. Dinosaur Fish Lake!!!:dance: :yay::dance::yay::dance:

H
Humungasoid
absolutely funstastic. humungasoid trout. im gunna immigrate!!!

A
abel
Impressive fish! Unimpressive fishermen. Interesting comments on catch and release.

Reactions: lilsalmon
S
Sinkline

Last edited:
B
bigfootfish
trespassing legal

trespassing legal

Wow. Check out this blog or whatever it is. It seems that if you get a fishing license in Argentina it gives you the right under Argentina's laws to trespass in the pursuit of fish!

http://speypages.com/speyclave/showthread.php?t=30922

C
colbypearson
i would way rather have stocked 8"ers brought to our lakes, NOT.

that place looks epic

J
JohnOD
I had a chance to fish "Panda Lake" in Chile several years back. As I'm sure everyone knows Chile neighbors Argentina. Here's a view of the lake from the shore.
P1000620-1.jpg
While the fish we caught may not be on par with the "Jurassic" specimens in size we landed some nice ones...
P1000628.jpg
P1000611.jpg
We fished terrestrials all day, spot & stalk when the wind was down
P1000659.jpg
This lake is on a huge cattle ranch and sees little fishing pressure. It's not managed as a fishery per say. The outfitter I fished with leases the fishing rights. I'd give my left *** for a cabin on panda :).