Anybody been hitting bouy 10?

B
bran_man
I know of a couple people that have been slaying out there lately, just wondering if anybody else has been doing good out there? Got some family up there and they were wondering what's been working out there and around what depths? any info/ help what be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you! :D

Irishrover
Irishrover
017.jpg018.jpg
Granddaughter and Wife with their fish of the day.

Yesterday there were boats from bouy 10 to bouy 37 thick as fleas. Beings as it was the week end lots of folks showed up to fish. The bite is not red hot. Bouy 10 it's self is not like it used to be back years ago and to add to that the coho are not really in the river in great numbers. The upriver brights are just now showing up. The boats are fishing everywhere on both sides of the river from bouy 10 to bouy 37. If you are in the right spot with the right gear it can be when the bite is on fishing is great. If your in the wrong spot it's not so great. By far the vast majority of fish caught have been chinook and there are only eleven more days left before the shut off the chinook season. If the silver are not in by then bouy 10 would be a waste of time.

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
bran_man said:
I know of a couple people that have been slaying out there lately, just wondering if anybody else has been doing good out there? Got some family up there and they were wondering what's been working out there and around what depths? any info/ help what be greatly appreciated! Please and thank you! :D

Outdoor GPS.

B
bran_man
rippin fish lips said:
Outdoor GPS.

Ha thanks rfl. I am friends or whatever with them on Facebook. I sent them a couple messages about it already but they are pretty bad about responding usually. I'm sure they get so many questions they can't answer a lot of them. Hopefully its that way and its not them just being lazy! Ha ha j/k! Maybe ill just have to call them during one of their live shows to get an answer.

R
rippin fish lips
bran_man said:
Ha thanks rfl. I am friends or whatever with them on Facebook. I sent them a couple messages about it already but they are pretty bad about responding usually. I'm sure they get so many questions they can't answer a lot of them. Hopefully its that way and its not them just being lazy! Ha ha j/k! Maybe ill just have to call them during one of their live shows to get an answer.

Do you record their shows? Do you have on-demand? I tried to look for the few parts i saw about bouy 10 by them. Very good advice. Owin does a good job, but Cody had some really amazing info. They are still catching steelhead there believe it or not. I will keep looking for those links