Any givers???

S
skunk
I have Saturday free to go after steel. If anyone wants to join a steel newbie and try and teach me some stuff i'd love some company. In the O.C. area so sandy, clack, E.C. or possibly wilson are good by me. pm me if anyone wants to go.

B
beaverfan
Bring your rain coat! A storms coming in that's expected to drop 3+ inches of rain in the hills and 1-3inches in the lowlands.

M
Modest_Man
Yeah...the Wilson was already high and muddy yesterday I doubt it's going to be pretty Saturday. No idea on the other rivers though.

S
skunk
I'm afraid of that, but I have so few saturdays I feel I have to try. Maybe not with all this rain. Just sit home and tie flies.

troutdude
troutdude
It's been raining HARD n' HEAVY, here in the mid valley too. I'm sure that ALL streams are high, muddy and OFF color. And, they're only going to get higher/mudier over the weekend...MORE rain is coming. It isn't supposed to stop raining until next week.

brandon4455
brandon4455
this sucks..had another trip on satrday but it's screwed now. no way the salmon will hold after all this rain

F
FishFinger
This weekend is blown out, extended forecast implies things will get better by wed through next weekend.

Get your honey dos done in advance.

B
beaverfan
brandon4455 said:
this sucks..had another trip on satrday but it's screwed now. no way the salmon will hold after all this rain

Now you'll have the day to read that book I sent ya! LOL

brandon4455
brandon4455
beaverfan said:
Now you'll have the day to read that book I sent ya! LOL

oh yeah....LOL! that will be fun to read.. can't wait