Any Doctor Who fans?

troutdude

troutdude

So, are there any Doctor Who fans on here?

If so, which has been (or is) your "favorite Doctor"?

Oh...and did anyone see last season's finale, with "The Master" and the "King of Galifray"? Did you notice the man and woman behind the King? Did you figure out who they are (as the only dissenter's of the King's plan to destroy the Daleks)?

Last edited:
S

scottishsmokedsalmon

i used to watch it all the time (late 60s early 70s) havent seen any of the new stuff since i moved over here.
gotta say my fav doc was jon pertwee,then tom baker,and peter davison,those daleks were scary back then,lol.

troutdude

troutdude

Guess I am equally addicted to both! Now, if I could just rig up a boat w/ a satellite connection to the BBC channel..........

hmmm...I am now picturing a fully rigged up float tube, complete w/ antenna, kitchen, and trolling motor. I could do all of favorite activities (catching, frying, and eating fresh fish, while watching Dr. Who)!

LOL

Last edited:
brandon4455

brandon4455

is that the show that use to be on sci-fi ?

troutdude

troutdude

It has always been a sci fi show, since it's inception in 1962. There have been 12 actors to play "The Doctor" over that time span (or maybe 13 now...sometimes I lose track).

It is also the longest running show of all time.

brandon4455

brandon4455

wow. i never knew that. i kinda liked it also thought it was kinda weird for some reason.