Any action below Faraday?

M
mgdguy
Just wondering if anyone is trying below Faraday dam and if so how its been.

H
Herefishyfishy
I am planning on checking that out hopefully one day this week after work, I'll let you know although it seems I could get skunked at a trout farm!

L
LetsDoThis
If you are talking about the stretch below the powerhouse.....it's a mixed bag. The average time per fish is really high right now. It's a lot tougher than usual to get em to bite.
Another week or two and it should be good times!

F
Fishandtarter
I've never fished there. I fish at Faraday Lake often and on Friday walking across the bridge I saw about 10 nice size fish hovering against those big rocks. I would like to fish down there with some of you one of these times by the dam. Last year at this time wasn't there a few people having some luck there?

M
mgdguy
I went with AnyfishisFine and TonyPDX this morning. Pretty dead, besides the smolts...

B
bigdog
Fishandtarter said:
. Last year at this time wasn't there a few people having some luck there?

Yeah you might say that but it was more like about a month from now is when we were putting a hurting to them.

G
GoneFishin2134
Just wait until the end of the month. Fish on!

B
bigdog
I keep trying to tell you all there are no fish down there that is one of the worst places to fish. No one ever gets any fish out of there. Everytime I went there last year I came out empty handed, just a long hike to see the bottome of the dam.

M
mgdguy
bigdog said:
i keep trying to tell you all there are no fish down there that is one of the worst places to fish. No one ever gets any fish out of there. Everytime i went there last year i came out empty handed, just a long hike to see the bottome of the dam.

lol

L
LetsDoThis
Sorry...I don't know what I was thinking. I agree with bigdog. This is not a fishing spot, because there are no fish there and they don't come there. I agree, a waste of time. Long hike for nothing. There are better places to go hiking. I'm sure if you google "hiking", you will get some great information. You would catch more fish in a pet shop.

W
waco
Actually i was there last monday and i sow a lot of big ones just swimming by the shore i sow about 10 fish but no catch!!! well i catch 5 trouts but of curse release them!!!

L
LetsDoThis
You are um......mistaken. In need of an eye exam you are. No fish there. Optical illusion.

W
waco
im sure i did see fish there in fact my father in law sow them too!!!

F
Fishtopher
We just pulled 4, count 'em, 4 limits outta there today.

G
Growbug
nah.. just rocks. you are pulling out rocks with tails. No Fish there.

oh

Anyone want to buy a slightly used bridge?

M
metalfisher76
Seems as though, by a couple PM`s, I gave somethin away??? Funny since I thought it had this catchy name to it. What was that name again???? Nice haul Fishtopher!
You "big hole hoppers" crack me up!!:lol:

H
Herefishyfishy
I saw 4 summers pulled out of there last year in two hikes down. Rainbow spinners....

M
mgdguy
Fishtopher said:
We just pulled 4, count 'em, 4 limits outta there today.

Woohoo!! :clap:

B
bigdog
BLABBER MOUTH HOLE!!!!:lol: Or another that it has become to be known as on the forum The OFF hole :lol: But no that is a horible place to fish. I think Fishtopher must have ate some left over shrooms from last year and was thinking he caught fish in there.

D
drifter
bigdog said:
BLABBER MOUTH HOLE!!!!:lol: Or another that it has become to be known as on the forum The OFF hole :lol: But no that is a horible place to fish. I think Fishtopher must have ate some left over shrooms from last year and was thinking he caught fish in there.

big dog is right.. no fish!! hahaa.. wait till the water warms up befor you go there. usally when the water warms up the steellies look for colder water and thats the place to be.. just stay off my throne.. haha. j/k