Another score from the Goodwill!!

N
nwkiller
Well i generaly like to browes around goodwill for who knows what...like everyone has said before, sometimes you can find some great fishing stuff and other handy items.......today i walked up on an awesome (used a few times) Hard case for my rods...you all know im going on that trip to st john island in may. And i knew if i was going top get some gear and tackle over there, i would only trust having the hard case with my precious gear!!!!! this baby had the 50% OFF color tag on it so i got it for $10...iu was looking at buying one at Dicks for $50...she extends to 9'0.....so im pumped!!!

Reactions: OnTheFly
H
hawgin
stoked!

troutdude
troutdude
Just like The Great One used to say...

"How Sweet It Is!!!"

N
nwkiller
stopped by after work today and found this really awesome magazine from 1975, anyone seen this one before?? its not in that good of shape (pages coming out) but that wont stop me from reading it. It has a really cool article for surf perch form oregon and some great tarpon pictures. it also has some insane old tackle adds..
100_1578.jpg
Sorry the picture is so dark, i couldnt get my flash to work, but check out the awesome bend in the guys fly rod with that tarpon on!

troutdude
troutdude
Okay now buddy, when you start calling ads from 1975 "OLD"...that's where you n' me part company! <joking...LOL>! But seriously, "old" to me is pre 1960. That's a pretty neat magazine that you got, I'd have nabbed it too.

N
nwkiller
lol i ment old'ish......(is the hole i dug any shallower?)

O
OnTheFly
troutdude said:
Okay now buddy, when you start calling ads from 1975 "OLD"...that's where you n' me part company! <joking...LOL>! But seriously, "old" to me is pre 1960. That's a pretty neat magazine that you got, I'd have nabbed it too.
Dude....even people that grew UP in the 60's don't reMEMber the 60's.

N
nwkiller
lollollollol

troutdude
troutdude
OK. The hole is much shallower now.

N
nwkiller
lol!