Another perfect one!

F
Finneus Polebender
A big thanks to TR for another awesome day on the water .Caught them on just about everything we had ,including my first on a jig! One tired dude tonight but worth the sleep deprivation the pics will say the rest!

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish guys but what ever happened to the toons?

S
SALTYFISH
Nice u guys kicked the crap out of them..

T
tomriker
you're a fishing machine

R
ryan808
Nice fish guys, congrats on the Jig catch.

S
Stile00
Those are some nice fish! Congrats!

F
Finneus Polebender
Wish the rest of the pics would load gonna see if they will . The toons just wouldnt cover TRs paradise so we always ride with him when we fish there ! they are ready in the garage here at my private "much smaller paradise" just need this relentless work schedule to let up and will be tryin to get the last of the season in to stock my backyard pond.

Last edited by a moderator:
F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
you're a fishing machine

Thanks to you ,and will need more tackle cases for all the jigs I must buy now LOL

troutdude
troutdude
More bass bite the dust! Way to go FP!

T
tomriker
atleast jigs are easy to fish with :) i still thought it was crazy that twice we had fishon at nearly the exact same time

S
Stile00
FP- Do you ever eat your bass? How would you prepare it?

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
Thanks to you ,and will need more tackle cases for all the jigs I must buy now LOL

Yeah thanks TR, it was a pleasure for sure.

F
fishingfreak
Nice fish guys you killed em out there!:clap::clap:

T
Throbbit _Shane
way to go guys!!!!! those are some nice bass!

T
Thuggin4Life
Yeah better get to stocking that pond of yours.

X
X24
Nice!!!!

F
Finneus Polebender
Stile00 said:
FP- Do you ever eat your bass? How would you prepare it?

Only ever kept one and I am still feeling the curse never caught a bigger one yet been five years ago thinkin it was seven years bad luck so I got a couple to go . Devout catch and release or should say catch and relocate now!!! My grandfathers buddy fixed em all the time when I was a kid always filleted and batter deep fried em .

W
waco
Finneus Polebender said:
Only ever kept one and I am still feeling the curse never caught a bigger one yet been five years ago thinkin it was seven years bad luck so I got a couple to go . Devout catch and release or should say catch and relocate now!!! My grandfathers buddy fixed em all the time when I was a kid always filleted and batter deep fried em .
it si legal to relocate fish??

T
tomriker
Anything is legal as long as you don't get caught :)

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:
Anything is legal as long as you don't get caught :)

Probably not legal in public waters , private is a whole nother story ! no boat tags not even a license, I get one every year anyway wont always be fishin at home.