Another nice day on the lake

G
getsdwyz
Me and my wife took out the father-in-law today . what a beautiful morning goodn't ask for better weather on the first day of November.we headed out to the backside of the lake and 15 minutes in the water my pops hooks into the king kong of coho what a fight had him to the boat twice and the second time around he shot under the boat and the only thing that came back up was the lure :sad: that was the highlight for the next couple hours we finaly hooked up again and landed a nice jack 19 1\2 inches dont get better than that one fish in the box and we still all get to fish.the bite was off just there were a lot of fish rolling around until the rain started we had a nice shot of rain and that picked up the bite and i hooked into a nice chrome hen only 26 inches but thick fish.ran a couple more hours trying to get the boat hooked up one more time but it didn't happen. we also brought in a nice 17inch SRC that moring
. image.jpgimage.jpg

B
billfisher
Nice looking fish! Makes a nice day with a couple of freebees.

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
Excellent, it was tough getting the coho to bite on Sat., wish you would have got the big one in the net...

E
eugene1
Sounds like a good day out there, despite the lost hawg.

S
sapo
Nice fish!