Another epic weekend on the Metolius

S
steelhead1
Back to the river for round two,produced an amazing and unforgettable trip.The fish were on all day,both days,strike after strike left us needing to takes breaks!Bull trout were also willing to take small offerings,my bud actually had a bull swallow the 12" redside he had hooked (both fish lost:shock:).Anyway, here are some pics of a few of the nicer ones.And once again,Many thanks to Mitch at two rivers fly shop in Albany! Hit him up and he will hook you up with some HOT nymphs and drakes.:D

• DSC01583(1).jpg
  • DSC01581(1).jpg
  • DSC01585(1).jpg
  • DSC01578(1).jpg
  • DSC01584(1).jpg
  • DSC01588(1).jpg
  • DSC01580(1).jpg
  • DSC01589(1).jpg
Reactions: lilsalmon and OnTheFly
B
bigsteel
great fish

O
OneMore
Nice, I do love spring trout fishing!

S
steelhead_slayer
the met. can be a hard place to fish, but u make it look easy. nice work

L
lilsalmon
Wow......beautiful fishys....I am repacking the car....and headin over to see Mitch :D

Reactions: OnTheFly
N
nwkiller
great post man!

H
Hawk
Great Job bro.
Beautiful fish & pics
Well Done

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool:

Reactions: lilsalmon
S
spmpdr
nice fish!!!! what were you guys using? i was out there and couldnt get a hit all day long!!!

S
steelhead1
Thanks for the replies everyone:D Almost every fly we used were custom tied by Mitch and a friend of his,go talk to him and he will steer you in the right direction.Otherwise small and green as a trailer nymph seemed to be about the best bet.Oh yeah,I think Mitch sells stuff online,just google Two Rivers Fly Shop in albany.

S
skunk
steelhead1 said:
Thanks for the replies everyone:D Almost every fly we used were custom tied by Mitch and a friend of his,go talk to him and he will steer you in the right direction.Otherwise small and green as a trailer nymph seemed to be about the best bet.Oh yeah,I think Mitch sells stuff online,just google Two Rivers Fly Shop in albany.

Last I was there small and green was the ticket also.

S
Sinkline

Last edited: