Another day on the sandy

B
bigdog
Well same guys and almost same out come. Had a good day and is always good to fish with you guys. Not all got limits today but that is because we didn't want to carry that much wieght. Doug took his limit and myself and Tome took two.

sandy10-12001.jpg

sandy10-12002.jpg

sandy10-12004.jpg

sandy10-12007.jpg

sandy10-12009.jpg

B
bigdog
sandy10-12010.jpg

sandy10-12012.jpg

sandy10-12013.jpg

sandy10-12011.jpg

Y
youngbuck307
OMG my arm and back hurt so bad so happy i didn't take the 3rd!!!!! lol fun fishing with you guys can't wait till we can hit this hole next year!!

T
Troutier Bassier
You guys dont know how lucky you are.

F
FishSchooler
Lucky?

Nice job... but I think Doug gets it for the best smiles. :lol:;)

O
osmosis
Nice fish fellas, glad to see you figured it out.

M
masmith
I need to fish with you guys sometime and learn how to fish.

S
steelhead_stalkers
That last picture looks like prime jig and bobber water for silvers!! Of course spinners will do the trick just fine as well. :D :clap:

B
Bohemian
Oh, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think we get tired of seeing fish after fish, limit after limit...disgusting :lol:

I love all these posts with the great pictures!
Congratulations to all of you :clap::clap::clap:

T
tnffishman
WOW! You guys have been slayin' em. Nice Job

Makes me want to learn the Sandy

B
bigdog
youngbuck307 said:
OMG my arm and back hurt so bad so happy i didn't take the 3rd!!!!! lol fun fishing with you guys can't wait till we can hit this hole next year!!

Yeah I'm pretty sure after the rain that they say is coming we aren't going to be able to get in to that hole any more for the year. Although I would really love to be able to get in there for the winter steelies though. I know its going to be good then as well, hell springers for that matter.

steelhead_stalkers said:
That last picture looks like prime jig and bobber water for silvers!! Of course spinners will do the trick just fine as well. :D :clap:

That water there is good for jigs spinner eggs on bobbers just about any way you can think of. Very deep hole as well some parts get as deep as twenty five feet or more.

Bohemian said:
Oh, that's just ridiculous! Don't you think we get tired of seeing fish after fish, limit after limit...disgusting :lol:

I love all these posts with the great pictures!
Congratulations to all of you :clap::clap::clap:

Don't worry won't see any more post like that from me for at least the rest of this week. But come friday I can't make that promise anymore.

tnffishman said:
WOW! You guys have been slayin' em. Nice Job

Makes me want to learn the Sandy

The sandy has been very productive thats for sure. I just wish I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow. I wanted to keep going for the week before the rain brings all the people out with the fish next weekend.

I'm thinking after this rain there are going to be just as many people as there are fish. We haven't been seeing many people out there lately, think everyone is thinking we need rain before there are fish in the rivers. The banks should all be covered in blood next weekend.

Reactions: OnTheFly
T
Troutier Bassier
Wow. 25'? Thats Freaking Deep!

F
Fishydog
What can I say we got the perfect window of oppertunity and we really worked as a team, trying new things and ideas. It was great, but don't take my word for it, see for yourself...,
YouTube - Sandy Slayers
I need to make an appointment with my chiropractor now :confused:

Last edited:
F
Fishandtarter
Hey, if theres a chance in hell I'd hit that hole with some of you guys come this Friday. I know thats saying a lot cause of the rain coming before then. But if theres any serious takers, I'm down other wise I will have to settle for C.Creek Friday morning.

P
PacRat
Killin' Me!

Killin' Me!

Nice work guys! I'll just have to live vicariously! Great Pics:cool:

PacRat

B
bigdog
Fishandtarter said:
Hey, if theres a chance in hell I'd hit that hole with some of you guys come this Friday. I know thats saying a lot cause of the rain coming before then. But if theres any serious takers, I'm down other wise I will have to settle for C.Creek Friday morning.

I'm really thinking if it rains the way they are saying it's going to then there isn't going to be any getting to that hole BUT that don't mean I'm not going to takea look and try. If we get the rain they are calling for there should be a fresh batch of fish in there (I hope).

Reactions: mgdguy
F
Fishandtarter
Yes we could try, Always more safe to have a few people along. I will PM you, Bigdog Thursday to see what the day will be like. Thanks for the thread and very good pics. :)