Another Crappy Thing On Facebook

T

TTFishon

EVERYONE'S PHONE NUMBERS ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK!! Cell #'s too! Go to top right of your screen, click Account then Edit Friends. Go to left side of your screen, click Phonebook. Everyone's phone numbers are now published. Please repost to let your friends know this is happening so they can remove their numbers. I can see my freinds' phone... numbers.

If you remove your phone number from your profile it won't be seen here.

J

JeannaJigs

Gah Facebook is evil. Fortunately I keep my crap all private, and am selective about whom is my "friend" on there. Otherwise I'd probably get fired for certain thing I post lol

S

skunk

I kicked facebook to the curb a long time ago. Anyone want's my info they have to come fight me for it.

J

JeannaJigs

Eh my brother is overseas so its the only way I can stay in touch with him regularly. So I keep it around.

B

beaverfan

I don't really care if my friends can see my phone number. Afterall they are my friends. lol Also it can only show your phone number if you provided it to them.

T

TTFishon

Yeah, I love/hate FB. I like to call it Fakebook.....I can't really be myself and most of my FB friends aren't real friends. Kinda seems stupid to me.

brandon4455

brandon4455

I don't really care if my friends can see my phone number. Afterall they are my friends. lol Also it can only show your phone number if you provided it to them.

jay, im gunna send your phone number to random people :lol: jk

T

TTFishon

jay, im gunna send your phone number to random people :lol: jk

Hey, there's people that do that. Or like my mom, she's an honest trust worthy person that will give anyone my number. It's just her being nice but It's annoying to me. Sorry mom, I love you but..... And then there's some people that I don't mind talking to on FB but I don't want them calling me.

G

GraphiteZen

He's a rich little *******, I know that much. WAAYYY richer than Oprah, which puts it into perspective.

T

Throbbit _Shane

Yeah, I love/hate FB. I like to call it Fakebook.....I can't really be myself and most of my FB friends aren't real friends. Kinda seems stupid to me.

Hey ted i thought we were friends :D