Angler West TV

O

Oregonchris

kokanee Power Green Peter derby show how cool is that!!

I think it is on again at 0900 channel 37.

T

Troutier Bassier

I love Angler west.
Thats where I heard of the UV Procure Bait Scents.

Troutski

Troutski

20 years ago...

20 years ago...

I remember 25 years ago at Crane Prairie; back when a fish finder was not needed...and the speed limit was enforced by the down timber. we were fishing Crane Prairie and noticed a boat next another boat; one boat had two anglers and the other boat had a camera crew on board.
Now it is probably just a coincidence that the catch rate took a downward dip and never did come back...yea probably just a coincidence.. Cool show though, the one on GreenPeter that is:think:

Chuck

B

Brokenrod

I hear what you are saying! Those shows are always best if they are telling the world about someone elses fishing hole. Few years ago Oregon Field Guide did a show about Dexter dam and it went from insane to just plain stupid overnight.

Troutski

Troutski

Nimby...

Nimby...

Not in my back yard... I am all most embarrassed for my attitude, I said all most ;):think: The old "I will tell two friend and you tell two friends, and so on and so on".. Crane has never been the same, except the Large Mouth Bass angling has improved immensely. But the Rainbow Trout fishery has never recovered. Again this is just my opinion

Chuck

O

Oregonchris

A lot of people feel the same way about the internet. Except with the internet the information you give out will be out there forever. I am surprised by the last few replies especially on this forum. I thought it has been pretty common knowledge from the Kokanee Power of Oregon threads that they were doing a show on the derby. I dont think kokanee fishing in Green Peter is much of a secret, but maybe I am wrong. One internet thread can bring more attention to a "secret spot" than 20 half hour saturday morning fishing shows.

Last edited: