Amercian media distortion

A

Amberjack

Why does Charlie Sheen, drug addict pile of horse scat, get major media attention for his bizarre antics on interviews, while Norman Middleamerica serving as an American Service man gets nothing?

Well it's lackadaisical me and you who watch the telly, gets the hots for Flo in the Progressive car insurance spots, and decide to buy insurance through them, Well in turn Progressive pays for the advertisement for the shows. Pretty sad.
Just venting

H

halibuthitman

charlies just is using the media as a tool, I hope, and want to believe that no one wearing an American uniform would have low enough character to speak to some one of such a low unimiportant status as a network news anchor, you could do yourself a favor and kill that ****ing television, before it kills you... listen to A.P and N.P.R on the radio, without the pictures it harder for them to get the smoke they blow all the way up your ass. I like to think its not the news reporters and media, its the folks who continue to buy into their bright shining lies... keep the news away from the battle field, if you don't believe me I will give you my dads e-mail and you can chat about how the media lost vietnam for us..

troutdude

troutdude

The media are, but mere subjects of the puppeteers who own the media (and most of the country).

S

steelhead1

I gave up TV six months ago.It wasn't easy,I miss discovery and some other shows,but I just couldnt handle the commercials and media hype any more.I am reading three different books at a time,and always have one with me for when I am waiting for whatever.Its gone a long way torward restoring my sanity.....Well maybe not a long way, but its a start......:D

Top Bottom