Amazing 10 year old singer...WOW!!!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Dude! Please tell me this isn't the first time you've see this angel. She has been the talk of the town for weeks now. You are right,she is truly amazing! I'm glad she did not win,though. She has a long time to sing and should not be going on a tour and taking the chance of ruining her voice. Loved her performance last night!

T
tnffishman
Been watchin that show for a while now. She will be a world famous singer regardless of her not winning for sure

L
lilsalmon
Prince Poppycock should have won.......perfect act for a Vegas show!!!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Raincatcher...I've been watching all season. I just thought it was time to share her performance from last night. Singing w/ Sarah Brightman, truly showed how good that kid really is!!!

P.S. Prince Poppyidiot...YUCK!!!

T
tnffishman
troutdude said:
P.S. Prince Poppyidiot...YUCK!!!

Couldn't agree more! Im glad Grimm won though, he doesn't have many more opportunities

troutdude
troutdude
Good point about Grimm. He is VERY GOOD and deserves a chance. On the other hand, I'll bet that the ink hasn't even dried yet, on little Jackie's new recording contract!!! If Sarah Brightman's peeps didn't latch on to Jackie...then, they know NOTHING and missed a huge opportunity to ride that kid's gravy train!!!