Alsea

R

RIVERFISHER

so anyone been to alsea or heard anything yet bein caught.....i am goin tommarrow with my x mas present....my wife got me my new lami and pflueger trion baitcaster....:D:D:D:dance::dance::dance: im hoping some are there....:pray::pray::pray:

Troutski

Troutski

Best time...

Best time...

so anyone been to alsea or heard anything yet bein caught.....i am goin tommarrow with my x mas present....my wife got me my new lami and pflueger trion baitcaster....:D:D:D:dance::dance::dance: im hoping some are there....:pray::pray::pray:

The best time to be there is; when you arrive. Good luck and tight lines...
I guess we know who isn't getting any sleep tonight. ;) :cool: Be safe on the water.

Chuck

R

RIVERFISHER

so i guess im not the only one that gets all antsy and cannot sleep the night b4 fishing trips......i guess the water is a little low but im sure some steelies have made it up somwwat

Troutski

Troutski

Butterflies....

Butterflies....

so i guess im not the only one that gets all antsy and cannot sleep the night b4 fishing trips......i guess the water is a little low but im sure some steelies have made it up somwwat

My wife is still amazed at my giddiness before a trip out, and I have been doing this for more than - well lets say a very long time. It is what keeps us going...the water may be low and clear but the fish are still there, trust me; they are there. The trick is to catch them, and you will; its just a matter of timing...

Chuck

R

RIVERFISHER

well i seen or heard nothing at alsea today... i went up and down the river .. i drove all the way to damn near waldport to a town called tidewater.....seen a couple salmon but thats it.. waters way to low.. one good good rain and i think it will be on... i knew i shoulda went to spinreel i heard they are catching salmon and steelies are about to start runnin there.....

C

Commodore S

well i seen or heard nothing at alsea today... i went up and down the river .. i drove all the way to damn near waldport to a town called tidewater.....seen a couple salmon but thats it.. waters way to low.. one good good rain and i think it will be on... i knew i shoulda went to spinreel i heard they are catching salmon and steelies are about to start runnin there.....

Hey Riverfisher
I was on the alsea today also, yes river is low but I hooked 1 native bobber & jig, and had another one on silver spoon, but after a couple river dances it spit the hook. I was at the rock crusher hole.

R

RIVERFISHER

dono were the rock crusher hole was....im not to familiar with the river... i just know i was up and down and didn't see much... i knew there had to be some in there....i was drivin a little black truck u prab seen parked in about 50 different spots.....can u give me some specifics kinda were thew rock crusher whole is....not that i will steal your spot but i want to know how far down it is...well congrats on your catch bye the way....o ya wat color jig:)

C

Commodore S

dono were the rock crusher hole was....im not to familiar with the river... i just know i was up and down and didn't see much... i knew there had to be some in there....i was drivin a little black truck u prab seen parked in about 50 different spots.....can u give me some specifics kinda were thew rock crusher whole is....not that i will steal your spot but i want to know how far down it is...well congrats on your catch bye the way....o ya wat color jig:)

Rock Crusher is on the next corner past mike baur park (where they plunk out of the little shack. It's down river from there on the hard right corner. Pink jig called a dingle-berry(Bi-Mart). 3' under bobber. If you were at tide-water you went past it about 1-2 miles.

R

RIVERFISHER

i see the alsea has went up about as foot.....that makes me happy cause if it dont freeze this weekend i might make a trip....if its safe...maybe if its not safe i might still go.....scary goin around the twisty road up the mountain....especially when its icy out...