Alsea tomorrow

brandon4455
brandon4455
well, my uncles friend justin offered to show us to the alsea tomorrow leavin at 6am hopefully ill whack some chrome he said he landed one chrome fish yesterday. anybody else going tomorrow? if you see an older honda civic thats ia a greyish color parked next to a pickup truck thats us 3 people total my dad me and justin ill be wearing rubber boots you will notice me so hollar if you spot us. ill also try to mkae a video too i have a camera, it's cheap but works but it has prblems uploading videos to my computer for some reason. might just only have pictures.

im excited to put some fish to my pop a top yarn balls and steelhead stalkers jigs lookout chrome here comes brandon

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Good luck to all of you!

C
Combat Chuck
Good luck... Im on my way now!

T
Throbbit_Trout_Slam
North Fork?, was there yesterday old man told me chartruese corky and orange uv yarn is the hot ticket, or peach jigs. I trusted him and used a peach jig hooked up with my first steelhead ever.......6 times and lost every one, and it was flippin awesome. any of you OFFers see a dude with a pregnant girl in tow there thats me!!! please say hi

C
Combat Chuck
Throbbit_Trout_Slam said:
North Fork?, was there yesterday old man told me chartruese corky and orange uv yarn is the hot ticket, or peach jigs. I trusted him and used a peach jig hooked up with my first steelhead ever.......6 times and lost every one, and it was flippin awesome. any of you OFFers see a dude with a pregnant girl in tow there thats me!!! please say hi

Haha, I saw a young couple off Hayden road today... was that you? I wasn't looking for a prego lol.

brandon4455
brandon4455
i went to tucca, my uncles friend pussed out because the ice so we got screwed on that. i had only 4 bites the whole day and dint hook any of them. lure of te day was pink vibra uv jig