Almost skunked...but not quite..

S
Santiam338
Got a late start this morning..Didn't even get to the ramp till about noon but it looked liked the rivers were going out again Thursday and really wanted to get a float in late or not..

Just out of Philomath aways hit a wall of rain and it rained all day over there...Wind blew me off the river twice and I could see the river raising...Didn't look good and I thought I was in for my first skunk when suddenly.....

IMG_0448.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Yohan and Markcanby
J
Johnny Southpaw
Way to brave the windy/rainy conditions! What a beautiful reward you reaped!!! Nice fish!!

Reactions: Admin
M
metalfisher76
Good lookin chrome bud!

Reactions: Yohan
F
fishingfreak
Sweet looking fish! Good Job man way to hang in there and keep after them!

R
RunWithSasquatch
BILL! Way to grind it out! I looked at the prediction, and that thing was headed up hard yesterday! Awesome work! You happen to notice if it had all of its Maxillary plates?!:clap:

S
Santiam338
RunWithSasquatch said:
BILL! Way to grind it out! I looked at the prediction, and that thing was headed up hard yesterday! Awesome work! You happen to notice if it had all of its Maxillary plates?!:clap:

Well yes I did..Never paid any attention until I heard about it from you..I only used to look at the adipose..

It was missing the left side.. I kinda wish we had got a earlier start...Others on the river were doing fairly well earlier...Until I got there...I brought the rise with me..LOL

N
nwkiller
now thats a nice fish!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
That's a nice fish no matter what the weather was like. :D Great job toughing it out and bringing dinner home.:clap::clap:

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice looking chromer!

W
waco
Nice fish!!!! wowwww you have not been skunk this year ha??? NICE!!!

S
Santiam338
waco said:
Nice fish!!!! wowwww you have not been skunk this year ha??? NICE!!!

I probably should have phrased that differantly...More like,

"my boat hasn't been skunked".

I on the other hand...

:lol::lol: