Almost better than s...er..christmas!

K
Kodiak
So a guide out of washington Tim Hekker of Cascade fishing Cascade Fishing picked up some UV gear for his vacation trip to canada.....sent these pics back, telling me the spinners kept pace with herring, and the TCO herring cure out fished everyone else about 4 to 1...Just had to brag..here's the pics he sent back to me.

Last edited:
T
Troutier Bassier
Are the Pictures Invisible?
Or are they not there?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Ummm...sometimers?

Ummm...sometimers?

Ummmm...pictures? Shoot,if you don't like your product enough to brag and defend it,I guess there's no sense being in business. Remember back in the day..Mickey D's always bragged about how many burgers they sold. And look at them now. Maybe you should post how many spinners you've sold. By the way,just saw the write up for TCO Predator and Inferno spinners in this month's Salmon Trout Steelhead mag. Now you're running with the big dogs! Congrats!

Last edited:
T
Throbbit _Shane
try photobucket or something similar if it still doesn't work.

F
FishSchooler
The website doesn't work either, take out the first slash.

K
Kodiak
I guess the edit will have to work for now!

M
metalmania
Those pics are awesome. Once again TCO brings another fish life to an end:D.

F
FishSchooler
metalmania said:
Those pics are awesome. Once again TCO brings another fish life to an end:D.

Another doesn't seem like the right word... :think: Just doesn't seem like... enough. :think:

Y
youngbuck307
yea those are huge... think im going to pick up that mag just to see TCO in it!!!!

Irishrover
Irishrover
Nice fish looks like he had a great trip and your gear works real good!

K
Kodiak
This time of year is what the Predator was bred for! Knuckle busting strikes from big fish. I can't wait for the coast to really get going so I can shoot vid and raise a little havok!

L
luv2fish
kodiak....is it possible to put pics of spinners they used and the herring cure they used...or just product # or item # from your website....i'm interested to know for sure....mebbe get some for myself...i mean they work so why not.....especially i noticed they all are big fish....thats the key..something which hammers the giants

Last edited:
K
Kodiak
Good point. Certain people will tell you that chinook and coho don't see UV. There are some recent studies that suggest that during the smoltification process the UV receptors are greatley reduced when the hormone levels rise during adulescense. As those hormones begin to subside a regenerative process begins in the eyes of the fish where thier vision becomes more UV oriented as they require more food for maturing eggs and thier entry into the rivers, and may even see UV better than smolt. This coupled with the beads I use and the patterns and colors create a product designed to target adult 4 and 5 yr fish. I think I proved it this year on springers. The arverage springer this year was 8 to 12 lbs. MY personal smallest fish was 12, my largest being right at 22. even though there were lots of 8-10 lbers my weight per fish was higher running UV eggs and blades. As far as what colors were the ticket I will for sure find out and let you guys know what was hot. I know he told me the bait cure was good at 20ft level and beyond anything he had ever seen at 60ft., or early, or when it was foggy, or had the marine layer.....all the things that cause the UV to polerize. I tried to market the herring /anchovie cure last year but just didn't quite go. I might have to give it another shot this year and put it back up on my web site. We will have to find out what happens when metalmania tries it out on the columbia.;)

M
metalmania
We will have to find out what happens when metalmania tries it out on the columbia.;)[/QUOTE]

Haha we'll see if I can actually pull it of. I'll try my best not to give your stuff a bad name.

B
bigdog
Raincatcher said:
Ummmm...pictures? Shoot,if you don't like your product enough to brag and defend it,I guess there's no sense being in business. Remember back in the day..Mickey D's always bragged about how many burgers they sold. And look at them now. Maybe you should post how many spinners you've sold. By the way,just saw the write up for TCO Predator and Inferno spinners in this month's Salmon Trout Steelhead mag. Now you're running with the big dogs! Congrats!

Nice he's rolling with me right on I told you we would be hanging. :dance: