all yall lebonese folks

F
fishudedmeet
any1 know about cheadle lake? from the air it looks like a helluva bass fishery.

C
Commodore S
Yeah, it's alright. Have seen some 3-4#rscome outa there. Old log pond, don't think I would eat anything from there. Easy access on hwy 20 side.

B
Bassface62
I live in Lebanon, and while I haven't personally fished Cheadle Lake, I have seen plenty of people out there and heard there are some good bass in there. It was used as a log pond for the old mill there, but I remember reading in the paper that they tested the water in there last year and to everyones surprise the water in there is pretty clean. They wanted to know if it was clean since they are planning on developing a lot of the area around the lake in the next few years.

One area I have been curious about is a set of ponds that are just east of Lebanon, across the Santiam River. If you go across the Grant St. Bridge and make a right on Berlin Rd. there are some ponds to the right that I occasionally see cars parked near. Anyone here fished them or heard anything about them?

C
Commodore S
Bassface
Those ponds are hit pretty hard, there are some small bass and crappie in there. Better with a boat if you have one. There are some more ponds north of grant st bridge not so popular. Park on left side of road just before the dump, walk back towards the river (west). there are a few ponds down in there that hold some better fish. (SECRET SPOT) so don't tell anyone:naughty:

B
Bassface62
Thanks, I always wondered about those ponds to, but thought they were on private land, are they? I scoped out that area on google and it looks pretty accessible, I just don't want to go trekking into someone's backyard. If I come across any new spots in the area, or if I get into some fish at the spots we've been talking about I'll make sure to post it and let ya'll know.

F
fishudedmeet
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THERE!!! my dad and i spent an hour trying to get in but we couldnt!

F
FishSchooler
You simply walk down hill.

F
fishudedmeet
how detailed. ;):rolleyes::)

B
Bassface62
fishudedmeet said:
HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THERE!!! my dad and i spent an hour trying to get in but we couldnt!

Which area are you referring to, cheadle lake or the ponds on the other side of the bridge?

F
FishSchooler
fishudedmeet said:
how detailed. ;):rolleyes::)

or look for the distinctive clump of trees if you are not in a forest.

F
fishudedmeet
im looking for cheadle

F
FishSchooler
fishudedmeet said:
im looking for cheadle

Trees where grow where there is plenty of water. A lake is a source of plenty of water.

C
Commodore S
Cheadle

Cheadle

fishudedmeet said:
im looking for cheadle

Go east on 20 past walmart, lake is on left side.

F
fishudedmeet
Thank You Commodor S !