All this talk about spring...

R
rainbowfisherman
All this talk about spring is making me soooo eager for that late May opening for trout on a lot of rivers. I'm so excited. I keep hearing people say that winter is over, but then have to remind myself I have another two and a half months until trout season really begins to take off. So who else is ready? And where will you spend your weekend in late May?

B
Bad Tuna
Springer fishing on the coast!

S
Spydeyrch
Um ..... YEAH!!!!! I can't wait!!! I am itching at the seams (wader seams, hahahaha) to get out in the water and toss some flies!!! I am even trying to see if I can practice on some waters with out any hardware. Got to make sure it is legal first.

-Spydey

R
rainbowfisherman
I cannot wait. Theres nothing like the first couple casts on your favorite small stream in June. Ahhh. Now to tie up some more flies:)

P
Phil_Bud
Im really excited for trout in may too on my fly pole...but more so Im pumped for springers on the ROGUE...
Also because ill be spending a friday on the umpqua fishing for springers too...
Living Waters Guide Service with Todd...Hopin to get some arial footage and some quality take downs.