All the tackle/fishing shops

F
FishSchooler
I'm looking forward towards the 4th o July sale everywhere, but the thing is all the really good tackle shops are a ways away. But, someone who I can easily hitch a ride with is going to woodburn... at midnight... Are there any really really good shops (like fisherman's marine n outdoor) down there that are like not far away (5 miles max preferrably).

T
Troutier Bassier
isn't walmart 24-7?

F
FishSchooler
That's not really a fishing store...

T
Troutier Bassier
Picky

C
cavdad45
:lol::lol::lol:

D
Derek
Actually Walmart is a good place to buy Jigs for float fishin cheaper than anyplace I have found, but ya still not really a fishin shop. Have them drop you off at the sportsman or wholesale whatever it's called now on the way down and pick you back up when they leave. I can spend all day there probably spend a week in cabelas.

F
FishSchooler
Where is it located?

T
Troutier Bassier
Tell your parents it was at the past location of Sportsmans Wearhouse at Johnson Creek, Its by Clackamas town center, I was there. I almost cryed it has so muc fishing stuff.

F
FishSchooler
Where is that? :think::lol:

T
Troutier Bassier
Johnson Creek.
Exit 14 off I-205

F
FishSchooler
Err... that's not really near woodburn...

T
Troutier Bassier
Uhhh.

F
FishSchooler
Single meaningless words don't really help...

M
meluvtrout
FS. The closest tackle store to Lake Oswego right now is BiMart in Tigard. Take the bus if you're allowed to. For quick needs, you can hit Fred Meyer in Tualatin exit. After Joe's closed down, they started carrying terminal tackle... If you want to buy flies, Kauffman Streamborn is on Hwy 99 in Tigard as well. Other than those I guess your options are limited for LO. When are you getting your permit 15 or 16?

F
FishSchooler
meluvtrout said:
FS. The closest tackle store to Lake Oswego right now is BiMart in Tigard. Take the bus if you're allowed to. For quick needs, you can hit Fred Meyer in Tualatin exit. After Joe's closed down, they started carrying terminal tackle... If you want to buy flies, Kauffman Streamborn is on Hwy 99 in Tigard as well. Other than those I guess your options are limited for LO. When are you getting your permit 15 or 16?

I'm getting my license/permit as soon as I can... I really want to drive to fish. ;)
I think I have everything I need for now, but Im just wondering if theres anything really near woodburn, so I can hit the July 4th sale somewhere with my mom

C
cavdad45
Try Dick's Sporting Goods at Washington Square. I was pleasantly surprised with their tackle selection.

And, yes, I know it's not in Woodburn.

K
ketts05
I know its past the fourth but just for future reference there is a Sportsman's Warehouse (WAS a Sportsman's Warehouse, the name changed) in salem which is about 10 min south of woodburn just off exit 232 hwy 22 on lancaster.