Alaska pics

S
steelheadstalker31
I always enjoy looking at fish pictures so I thought I'd share a few of my dads trip to Alaska this year. He fished the Keini River and the Anchor. Thats my brother with the scruffy beard and the dolly.

O
osmosis
Nice fish. I always love my trips to AK, nothing quite like it down here in OR. Nothin better than fresh socks!
I never fish the kenai, but damn you made me wish I didn't skip the springer trip this year.

T
Troutier Bassier
isn't there a 20 A day Salmon limit in 'Laska?

O
osmosis
Hahahaha, we wish...
One of my favorite places to fish up there is 1 per day limit

R
rainman
ANCHORAGE, Alaska – Yukon River smokehouses should be filled this summer with oil-rich strips of king salmon — long used by Alaska Natives as a high-energy food to get through the long Alaska winters. But they're mostly empty...

S
steelhead_stalkers
Its odd that they don't think commercial fishing almost year round up there is affecting anything. I love when they are catching the feeder salmon (our growing salmon from PNW) in the early summer and think nothing about it.

F
FishSchooler
And their farming at the mouths of rivers are killing tons of juvenile fish. Horrible sea lice and farming. :mad: Don't buy farmed salmon if you want to be able to catch more salmon!